Now to the bottom, there is not much down here. The first shot is from the nose facing aft.

100_2416.jpg

Below star booard boarding door.

100_2422-1.jpg

100_2423-1.jpg

This antenna is forward of the gear doors, mid fuselage and mounted dead center of the underside. You can also see the anti-collision light which is about three feet to the starboard side of the antenna.

100_2480.jpg

This antenna is just aft of the last and placed between the wheel wells. It to is mounted dead center of the underside.

100_2481.jpg

This photo was taken from the rear of the aircraft. You can see the two previous antennas and two smaller blade antennas. One is down the center line and the other slightly forward and to the port side.

100_2482.jpg

Edited by Bulldog 09

Let's head inside now. Please pardone the mess. :rolleyes:

Boarding steps and door.

100_2624.jpg

100_2626.jpg

Boarding steps release.

100_2637.jpg

100_2638.jpg

100_2625.jpg

100_2636.jpg

100_2655.jpg

Edited by Bulldog 09

This door is used to seal off the cockpit if needed. It can be sealed 3/4 of the way by just closing the bottom and 100% by closing the bottom and the small upper door.100_2640.jpg

100_2641.jpg

100_2643.jpg

This is the "pizza rack" which is now enclosed in the CV-22. Also pictured here is the smaller cockpit door mentioned above.

100_2656.jpg

100_2657.jpg

Edited by Bulldog 09

Hey Bulldog i have a question. when you were taking the pics on top of the aircraft, was it starting to rain or had it rained recently? or does the top have that spotted of a look in the paint? it looks like water droplets on the surface.

thanks again for posting these.

Bill

Now the cargo / troop area.

100_2618.jpg

Port side. This photo contains the winch controls and a whole lot of plumbing.

100_2621.jpg

Troop seats.

100_2619.jpg

100_2620.jpg

More plumbing.

100_2623.jpg

100_2647.jpg

100_2646.jpg

100_2645.jpg

This is one of several circuit panels through out the aircraft.

100_2644.jpg

Edited by Bulldog 09

Now for the ceiling. The first photo is taken from the front of the aircraft facing aft. It starts at the edge of the starboard access door.

100_2652.jpg

100_2653.jpg

Just in front of the red box is yet another circuit panel for the gear box and its associated computers and other goodies.

100_2654.jpg

Here is the winch in the stowed position. This is not visible when the upper loading door is in the full up position.

100_2622-1.jpg

Edited by Bulldog 09

Well last but not least the starboard side.

100_2648.jpg

100_2649.jpg

100_2650.jpg

100_2651.jpg

Well y'all thats it. I hope that these will be of use to some of you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Nice! Have you sent this to the walkarounds section? Or the Primeportal? Amazingly helpful pics from a modelers point of view!

Curt

Hey Curt,

Yes Sir. In fact I am getting a disk ready for both ARC and Primeportal this evening. It should go out tomorrow or the next day.

Hey Bulldog i have a question. when you were taking the pics on top of the aircraft, was it starting to rain or had it rained recently? or does the top have that spotted of a look in the paint? it looks like water droplets on the surface.

thanks again for posting these.

Bill

Hey Bill,

It had just started raining when I clamed up on top, and let me tell you it get slick as snot up there with a little bit of water. That is why I was unable to get to many close-up shots of the nacelles and above the cockpit. The wing hump becomes a ski ramp that will help you get to the ground in a hurry :cheers: .

Dave Fassett

Edited by Bulldog 09

Bulldog..... :salute: :) my hat's off to you sir!!!. That is without a doubt the most extensive and well done walkaround and detail shots of any aircraft have ever seen. I don't think you missed a single mm of the aircraft. If anyone is doing a model of this bird and say they can't find enough detail shots..they're freakin' blind and can't bleepin read. You have given us more than anyone could need to do it right.

Thank you Very, very, very much!!!

Nice work... That's an interesting one to get too, because it should be the second full production model. Maybe it's the lens, but I thought they were bigger on the inside. I've never seen the inside. But I like the component cabinet... That looks super easy to maintain.

Dave

www.TheNorthSpin.com

Dedicated to Aircraft Flight Test for the Aviation Enthusiast

Hey all,

Thank you all for the responses. I felt that it was my duty as a modeler to take and post these photos :woot.gif: . I am just happy that I was able to give back to a community (ARC) that has helped me so much in the past.

Nice work... That's an interesting one to get too, because it should be the second full production model. Maybe it's the lens, but I thought they were bigger on the inside. I've never seen the inside. But I like the component cabinet... That looks super easy to maintain.

Hey Dave,

The inside of the MV and CV-22 is the same size as a CH-46 but with out the head room. I am 6"2 1/2" and had to watch my head inside, especially around the wing gear section. The maintenance on the aircraft was very easy, the computer system on board will run a full systems check for you with a push of a button and notify you of any problems.

Once again thank you all.

Dave Fassett