Tony and BBB are okay....

BTW Shawn you need to shave eh.

As always a pleasure to deal with.

Shawn Made me take some F-18's So I made him take a RAF Hawk....... which he will build. And I snuck in a couple of Axis Armour for Tony.......Ha How do you like me now boys!

And the secret hiding spot....... :monkeydance:

Emil

Nice warm sunny afternoon and I spend it at the side of a highway with these two jokers! ;)

That Hawk, I don't know. Might give it to the neighbors boy when he gets a little bigger in a couple years.........Or build it TUESDAY!!!!

BTW you two, how are those C-17s coming?

Nice warm sunny afternoon and I spend it at the side of a highway with these two jokers! :woot.gif:

That Hawk, I don't know. Might give it to the neighbors boy when he gets a little bigger in a couple years.........Or build it TUESDAY!!!!

BTW you two, how are those C-17s coming?

I got some paint for the C-17

Got Both wings glued Winglets attached, Sanding all the edges especially where the sprue point attachments are. Got A Banana stand base ready Going to figure out how I'm going to attach this sucker to the base. Should have most of the sub assemblies done by tomorrow night and start working on the engines.

This is an inflight model so most of the guts including the cockpit won't be attached.

K, mine now has wings attached. A fair amount of putty was needed for the wing joint. I'll sand that down tonight, and rescribe.

Might, be ready for paint tonight.

Then engines and decals.

I will finish mine this weekend. I can't let Emil beat me!!!!!!!! That would be a disgrace that would never be forgotten by some :cheers: Your actually building Emil???? how much is he paying you to do this to me!!!

Surprised Shawn wasn't done the night he got the kit from me :o

By the way Big Bad & Bald,when are we meeting by the side of the highway again? Got something big I'd like to give you :)

Edited by TonyH

I'll have to bring the wifes car. So Monday Tuesday, Wed, or Friday in the 7- 7:30 range.

As for my C-17. Basic paint is on. Engines tonight (hopefully) along with gloss coat. Should be done by Monday.

OK, decals on. Just have some touch ups, as I weathered it far too much. Dang the Canadian decals are just slightly darker then the paint. Small stuff sure is hard to see.