MiG-25 Foxbat book Q

Hi gang,

I have the MiG-25 Foxbat MiG-31 Foxhound; Russia´s defensive front line by Yefim Gordon (Aerofax). I wonder if any of you guys know if his new book,MiG-25 Foxbat: Guardian of the Soviet Borders (Red Star) no 34 is much different from the older book. Are there many new photos and additional information about the Foxbat in the Red Star book? I guess what I want to know is if it is any use forking out the money for the Red Star book?

TIA

Martinsson

The text is the same. Pics that were in B&W in the Aerofax are in color in the Red Star. There's some new material but I don't think it justifies buying the Red Star if you already have the Aerofax. That's one thing I don't like about Yefim Gordon books: he 'reboxes' his books too much.

Thats the reason I haven't picked up the latest version of the MiG-29 book. I had my suspiscions about it being very similar to the older one, particularly after picking up the Su-27 one and seeing that it had a very similar layout to my MiG-29 book.

Thats the reason I haven't picked up the latest version of the MiG-29 book. I had my suspiscions about it being very similar to the older one, particularly after picking up the Su-27 one and seeing that it had a very similar layout to my MiG-29 book.

I think that the Famous Russian Aircraft books are worth buying. Enough new stuff in it. The MiG-25 Red Star is another story...

Edited by Laurent