A-4SkyHawkA-4M@AOL.COM

All,

I don't know if what this guy done could be considered a "Bad Trade", so if you guys feel that after I explain what he did, that if you consider it not to be one, I will have this post/thread removed. Most of you here know that I held a recent Hasegawa Pre-Order and I had set a date up until which time I would accept pre-orders. John contacted me about two weeks after the pre-order end date and begged me to let him in on the pricing break for the pre-order. Since he wanted 4 of the TA-4J's, I agreed. Now fast forward a couple of months until the kits had arrived and I started sending out notices to everyone involved that the kits were being preped to be mailed and that payment for said was needing to be made. There was about three emails that I sent out announcing to everyone that their kits were on the way or were here and that payment was needed. I also sent separate emails to each individual outlining what their total price was going to be, including shipping. I heard nothing from John. Then about a week later after the bulk of the orders had been filled, I receive an email from John, questioning what I "had him down for". He was basically questioning my pricing on the kits that he had ordered. I responded that I would work with him on the price as if he could have found the kits cheaper, that I would attempt to match the price. Needless to say he did not have the common courtesy to respond to my emails about the kits and to even respond to my offer of a better price. As far as I am concerned I am ending this transaction and going to go ahead and sell the kits that he ordered. It has been three weeks since my last email to him, with no response. Let me also qualify this by saying, the guy is NOT a member of ARC and was refered to me by an ARC member. I can't remember which ARC member it was who referred John to me, but if he so choses to comment/debate/protest against this post/thread, please do so in this open forum. Thanks for Looking!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen
  • 1 month later...