Gents:

Here's the instruction sheet artwork. The decals should be on sale in a week. Since it's a limited production sheet I'm going to limit anyone to just 2 sheets until all those who have asked for them get theirs. If the 48th scale helicopter modeling crowd supports Wolfpak with sales there WILL BE more sheets in the future.

Now for the subjects:

UH-1N J-CATCH in the leopard scheme.

CV-22B of the 8th or 71st SOS.

UH-1N in SEA camo with optional serial numbers for the UH-1F and UH-1P.

UH-60L of the 10th Mountain Div.

HH-60G of the 41st RQS, Moody AFB.

MH-53M last Iraq mission with option for "Magnum"

Mark

48-004ARC.jpg

If it is 1/48 scale count me in for two sheets please :worship: But as I asked before can you throw a few extra "green hornets" on the sheet :-). by all means let me know the details and i am ready to buy.

I've got a review coming later this week. It has quite a few different choppers on it and even a Sundowner MiG killer F-4 which looks pretty sharp as well (with the Sundowner artwork covering the tail).

OK sounds good Mark, tell me where to send the check and we can do business :-) It is good that you took the time and effort to make this possible. I wish the model companies would also take note to what the users needs are.

I'm in (obviously) for one, and one of the 48-003 sheets. I'll keep an eye on the website to see when they go up. You're bookmarked now! :thumbsup:

Great news to hear Mark!

Just a couple of questions... Is there a website for your products? Will I be able to purchase just the 8th SOS decals for the CV-22 or do I have to purchase the whole decal sheet? As a side note to that, if there is anybody who is also purchasing this sheet, but has no need for the 8th SOS decals I'll be happy to take them off your hands for whatever price...