1/32 Printable Tarmac Files

I've posted the first 1/32 versions of printable tarmacs here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/15418174/344f4408/Tarmac_32.html

The files are made to fit on 11"x17" and have been divided into "Side A" and "Side B"

Helipad1_32 Helipad1_32_Thumb.jpg

Tarmac1_32 Tarmac1_32_Thumb.jpg

Tarmac2_32 Tarmac2_32_Thumb.jpg

Tarmac3_32 Tarmac3_32_Thumb.jpg

Tarmac4_32 Tarmac4_32_Thumb.jpg

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Those are all really cool! Now I just have to find a printer that can print in 11x17.

Aaron

Thanks Aaron,

Look into your local FedEx/Kinkos, Staples, etc.. (or look for a local print shop that offers color laser prints on 11" x 17").

Most of those places can output to a heavier card or cover stock. You can also get glossy prints and spray them with a matte acrylic.

Mike

I just added some 1/32 Navy Carrier Decks. Same as before, Side A (Left) and Side B (Right).

CarrierDeckA_32.jpg CarrierDeckA_32.jpg

CarrierDeckB_32.jpg CarrierDeckB_32.jpg

CarrierDeck2A_32.jpg CarrierDeck2A_32.jpg

CarrierDeck2B_32.jpg CarrierDeck2B_32.jpg

CarrierDeck3A_32.jpg CarrierDeck3A_32.jpg

CarrierDeck3B_32.jpg CarrierDeck3B_32.jpg

Getting to work on the Soviet Slabs now.

Mike

Awesome looking bases, Mike! :D These will come in very handy. Many, many thanks for posting them for us to use.

Is there any ways on how to reduce the size for 1/48 scale?

Resize them to 7.333" x 11.333" x 300 dpi for 1/48 scale.

(11x17 times 32 = 352x544 full size divided by 48 = 7.333x11.333)

Alternately, just reduce by 1/3 ;)

:P

Edited by mkimages

These Look Great...but how do I get them to someone who can print them? Do I save them on a disk? If so what kind? or do I put them on something else?

Texas :thumbsup:

Is there any ways on how to reduce the size for 1/48 scale?

I have some 1/48 versions posted here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/14896314/608bc0dd/Tarmac.html

Previews can be found on the "Printable modern aircraft carrier deck section" post in the Diorama Forum.

As far as printing, FexEx Office (formerly Kinkos), Staples, etc.. can usually output your files onto card stock at 11"x17"; or look for a local print shop that offers digital color outputs.

When I get more time I'll work on making 8.5" x 11" (letter size) versions.

Thanks,

Mike

These Look Great...but how do I get them to someone who can print them? Do I save them on a disk? If so what kind? or do I put them on something else?

Texas :rolleyes:

Hi Texas. Just burn the jpg files to a CD. The files are already in CMYK @ 300 dpi.

Or, if you have a page layout program, you can place them into a single document and print from that.

Mike

Mike,

What do I need to open the zip file? I'm trying to open the 1/32 carrier deck but I'm having no luck.

Thanks

Robert

Hi Robert,

Once you download the zip file, just double-click it (at least that's how it works on a Mac) to open the jpg archive.

Hope that works. If anyone knows about PC, please help.

Thanks,

Mike

Wow - absolutely wonderful. Thanks for offering them up, but you really have a talent and should sell them.

Thank you. I may get some printed up and have them for sale in the near future.

For right now I'm happy to share with everyone here. After all, these forums are about inspiration, ideas, sharing tip and tricks, and the overall love of the hobby.

Mike

Hi Texas. Just burn the jpg files to a CD. The files are already in CMYK @ 300 dpi.

Or, if you have a page layout program, you can place them into a single document and print from that.

Mike

Thanks I will give it a try.

Texas :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Mike,

What do I need to open the zip file? I'm trying to open the 1/32 carrier deck but I'm having no luck.

Thanks

Robert

You should be able to right-click on the folder and hit the "Extract All" option. That's what I do, and it seems to work for me. :cheers:

Hope this helps,

Brad

Hi Robert,

Once you download the zip file, just double-click it (at least that's how it works on a Mac) to open the jpg archive.

Hope that works. If anyone knows about PC, please help.

Thanks,

Mike

I have a PC. I just download the file, right-click on the folder so the pop-up menu appears, and left-click the "Exract All" (or similar) command.

- Brad :cheers:

• 1 month later...