1/32 Printable Tarmac Files

• 1 year later...
Can you please, please re up the files because they are all gone, thank you so much.... :D :thumbsup:

I'm currently working to have these designs professionally printed and offered for sale. As a result of this agreement, I've had to take down the free high resolution versions.

5 of the most popular decks are now available here: 3 Wire Design and Custom Deck Designs are also available through 3 Wire Design. The Decks are also available at Spruebrothers (Search: "Decks") (FlyingMule is currently in the works).

I'll will repost some lower resolution samples in a few days. If you send me a PM request with what you need, I can email you that deck as a courtesy. I'm sorry to take them down, but they've been posted to download for over a year now. Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by mgrandison
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a PC. I just download the file, right-click on the folder so the pop-up menu appears, and left-click the "Exract All" (or similar) command.

- Brad :cheers:

Hi Brad!! Would you mind sharing with me those tarmac files?

Regards

Byron

• 4 years later...

Hi ARC Members. I'm returning to the hobby, and would like to share my Photoshop artwork of Tarmac and Navy Decks for you to print.

Here's a link to download: https://spaces.hightail.com/space/7UNLYEEs21

Please note. This is only art. I tried, but I'm sure these aren't exactly accurate. Forgive.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 5:34 AM, Pep said:

awesome! these have been very useful!

Any chance of a Russian and French carrier decks?

Thanks!!!!

I don't have any reference for French or Russian Decks. If you send me some info, perhaps I can help. mgrandison1@gmail.com  - Mike

On 6/10/2017 at 11:06 AM, mgrandison said:

I'll get you the measurements this week. How do your prints work? Are they cardstock or paper? How much will it cost?

I guess you just glue them down onto a wooden base? Do you spray a flat coat once it's down on the base?

Sorry for all the questions, just wondering what all I have to do!

Tim

On 6/11/2017 at 5:57 PM, hawkwrench said:

I'll get you the measurements this week. How do your prints work? Are they cardstock or paper? How much will it cost?

I guess you just glue them down onto a wooden base? Do you spray a flat coat once it's down on the base?

Sorry for all the questions, just wondering what all I have to do!

Tim

Hi Tim,

I can provide you with a Photoshop file, but I don't do the output. You can check with your local printer, or Kinkos/Office Depot/Staples, ect.. to see what stock they can print on, and if you'll need to tile, to get a full size print.

If it's a flat card stock, you're probably ok.

If a glossy stock; I'd place it on the base then hit with a dull coat, do a test first to see if your coat makes the graphics bleed.

Zero cost from me. It's a favor to a fellow modeler. Just show me some pics of the finished base and model. Thanks.

I'll work with you to achieve this project, as I think it's a gift.

Cheers,

Mike

Ok, I finally was able to get the measurements for the concrete pad.

It looks like 7 inches long by 5 inches wide.

Just out of curiousity Mike, would it look right by cutting out the concrete pad and gluing it to a sheet of .020 styrene and then placing it back down into your print?

That way, the pad has a 3d look to it just like in the picture.

Also, will your print allow for decals and weathering or would it be best for you to draw it onto the print when your making it?

Tim

Edited by hawkwrench
On 6/21/2017 at 5:44 PM, hawkwrench said:

Ok, I finally was able to get the measurements for the concrete pad.

It looks like 7 inches long by 5 inches wide.

Just out of curiousity Mike, would it look right by cutting out the concrete pad and gluing it to a sheet of .020 styrene and then placing it back down into your print?

That way, the pad has a 3d look to it just like in the picture.

Also, will your print allow for decals and weathering or would it be best for you to draw it onto the print when your making it?

Tim

Hey Tim,

Just sent you an email.

Mike