EVERYTHING MUST GO. TOMCATS HORNETS ETC:

ALL KITS MUST GO. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING, HANDLING, AND PAYPAL FEE. I SHIP VIA USPS WHAT EVER IS CHEAPEST. IF YOU PREFER A CERTAIN WAY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT grantgarmon@aol.com. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING BACK TO YOU, MY COMPUTER HAS CRASHED DUE TO OVER EXPOSURE TO IRAQ MOON DUST. SO I MUST USE THE COMPUTER AT WORK. I WILL DO MY BEST TO, BUT THERE IS NO TELLING. YOU WILL GET YOUR KITS.....

PAYPAL PREFERED, OTHER METHODS SUCH AS PERSONAL CHECKS WILL HAVE TO CLEAR BEFORE I SHIP DUE TO PAST EXPERIENCES.

DECALS TO BE ENTERED ONCE I CAN MAKE A LIST OF ALL OF THEM.....

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND YOU THINK I MIGHT HAVE IT, ASK! I WILL CHECK...

1/48

HASEGAWA

{ALL TOMCATS ARE $40.00 EA.}

F-14A BICENTENNIAL

F-14A BLACK BUNNY / LOW VISIBLITY

F-14A BLACK KNIGHTS HISTORY

F-14A VF-154 MILLENIUM SPECIAL

F-14A+ VF-101 / VF-74 / VX-4

F-14B VF-32 SWORDSMEN

F-14B VF-143 PUKING DOGS LAST CRUISE

F-14B VF-103 JOLLY ROGERS LAST FLIGHT ..... sold.....

F-14D VF-101 GRIM REAPERS LAST FLIGHT .....sold.....

F-4J BLUE ANGELS $50

AIRES

F/A-18E COCKPIT $20

F/A-18F COCKPIT $20..... pending.......

1/32

ACADEMY

F/A-18C IRAQ FREEDOM .... $75 (3 AVAILABLE)

F/A-18D NIGHT HORNET .... $75 .....PENDING......

BLACK BOX

F/A-18B COCKPIT ... $25

F/A-18A COCKPIT ... $25

CUTTING EDGE

F/A-18A COCKPIT ... $50

F/A-18C COCKPIT ... $50

HASEGAWA

TA-4J SKYHAWK ....$75

TAMAIYA

F-14A BLACK KNIGHTS ... $75 ......sold.......

F-16C THUNDERBIRDS ... $75 .......sold.......

TRUMPETER

A-7E CORSAIR ... $65 .......sold.......

TEKNICS

F-14A COCKPIT ... $60

THATS IT FOR NOW WHEN THIS SELLS I WILL POST THE REST OF MY HUGE COLLECTION.

Grant,

Did you get my email, PM, or thread post from the last time you posted this:

Aires

F/A-18F COCKPIT $20..... pending.......

It is pending to me or not?

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

I hope he has another one coz I just paid that one few days ago.

Eric

Eric,

Congrats on getting in touch with him and being able to buy what you wanted. This post of things for sale is a carbon copy of an earlier disposal list of Grants. He posted it on March 27th. I sent him a PM and an email just right after the post. No response. I posted to that old thread on April 19th, and still nothing. Modern Aircraft posted a "good trader" post to him a couple of weeks ago, and I even posted to that thread outlining the trouble I was having getting in touch with him. So far no response even from that. I "bumped" that thread tonight and I found this one. If you have already paid for the F-18F set, I had might as well cut my losses on this one. He may be in the military and he may have a very busy (important) job, but that still doesn't releive the bad taste I have in my mouth over this. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Ken,

So sorry to hear that. I did chanced upon him last month on his old thread. Luckily he answered and offered the F pit to me. It took a couple of weeks before he responded about getting my payment and sending the stuff out. Yes, I guess he's been very busy lately. I hope he does get time off and reply back to you.

Here's hoping for the best,

Eric

Hi ya,

Mabye he didn't get your pm or email.

Maybe he just didn't want to deal with you?

I have found by trying to sell here at ARC there are a lot of really nice and sincere folks that would walk 20 miles for you. Then there are a real pile of deadbeat tirekickers that waste your time. Unfortunately there is no way to filter them out.

Thats why there is ebay. Of course we can an block emails and PMs if you don't want to deal with deadbeats and tire kickers. I know as I have blocked a few.

Things change day to day for a lot of us but I think anyone ineterested in doing a deal should be forthcoming if they can't meet the comittment or timeline. I myself would most certainly answer any questions as to why one did not recieve first dibs on an item.

Really comes down to treating folks with respect. All it takes is a balls!

cheers

Andy

Eric,

I have got to the point where I don't care if he responds to my thread posts, my PM's or my emails. The one item that I did want ends up being sold to someone that quite possibily responded to his post after I did, is a real kick in the butt for me. I said it before and I will say it again, he may be in the military and he may be a very busy person, but you don't treat people like dog crap and that is exactly how I feel like I have been treated. At least I know that I don't do business like that.

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by Andy
  • 2 weeks later...

Andy,

Thank you for ASSUMING that Grant doesn't want to deal with me, because he hasn't contacted me and mentioning deadbeat tirekickers in the same breath.

I really appreciate it, man.

:lol:

Ken

Edited by SonyKen
Andy,

Thank you for ASSUMING that Grant doesn't want to deal with me, because he hasn't contacted me and mentioning deadbeat tirekickers in the same breath.

I really appreciate it, man.

:D

Ken

Ken

I don't think Andy was taking a shot at you, I've met him 3 or 4 times and done a couple of deals with him. Your both good guy's, I think he was taking a shot at Grant for not being the greatest communicator here. I've sent him an email and he never replied to me either maybe he's selecting who he wants to deal with.

Just my $.02 worth

Don

I've dealt with Grant a number of times and always have good things to say about him. Comms can be a bit slow but I've never had an issue. I don't need stuff to be immediate. Last year at Nats, his father even drove the packages over and delivered them in person because Grant was on det.

I don't think it's fair calling him names here. Maybe he has so many people requesting stuff that once he has a deal pending, 1st come first serve, that he hasn't responded to others. I've done that. You get 30 emails/pm's/ postings for something that's gone and getting back to all the others is time that's hard to come by.

-brian

I agree with Brian P- Grant always comes through though his communications are a little slow. He usually mentions that it takes a while to get back to people that have responded to his post. I have bought two kits from him with no problems.

Brian

No ones questioning whether Grant comes through or calling him names. I think Ken's frustrations are with the fact Grant has never contacted him or has he ever contacted me. I have no problem waiting I just need to know how long.

Don

Well I guess he is either so busy with his job or he has difficulty getting access online on a daily basis. Judging from his profile, he has been going online in about an hour or so once a week. I have a pending business with him which I already fulfilled my end of the bargain weeks ago. Im not in a hurry or so but I think it would also be better to bring peace of mind to your business partner to set time to which you can fullfill your end of the bargain. I still have to hear from him about shipping the stuff I bought.

Eric

I tries to P.m you about the vf-154 history and vf-32 tomcats but your inbox was full. just wondering how much shipping to New Zealand would be? I am keen as you cant get any hase f-14s in NZ at the moment!

cheers!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...