? 1/32 F-105D Avionix/Aires cockpits

Im currently working on Trumps 105D (1/32) .and cant seem to find the details Im looking for in the cockpit. The area behind the seat, as well as the canopy hydrolic well . I was going to just scratch build it, but the only photos I can find are on the ARC, and theyre just not enough to really show whats back there.

How do the Avionix and Aires set compare in this area? Product photos dont seem to show that area, and not enough reviews online to tell if they covered this? which one should I get?

05b.jpg

nobody has either of these cockpits?

I have both...

Here is my 2 cents.

Aires is very nicely cast. It is fairly accurate, except for the gunsight deck. It isn't as accurate as it could be. The IP is lower than the kit's and Avionix version, making it the proper height. You will need to be good at using PE.

Avionix is a bit more accurate on the rear area you are indicating, however, the gunsight deck has the same issue as the Aires does. The biggest problem with this set is the IP. It was based on the kit part, it sets way too high.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Harold