In what scale?

The Fireball Modelworks HH-1N "Abandon Chute" decals are available in all scales.

For 1/35 you can use the Dragon (ex-Panda) UH-1N and add an internal hoist from the Academy MH-60G.

Not sure on other scale options since I only build in 1/35 and 1/32.

Nick,

i'm not sure if you saw it, but I posted some pics of a Fallon HH-1n a few days ago. here's the link:

HH-1N

Ray

The Italeri UH-1N is the only one I know of. The Heller kit is a reboxed of that kit, IIRC.

Like Gino said the Fireball decals is a must.

I have tried to talk Joe into scaling down his FMR-006 hoist but didn't get to far. I was able to acquire a similar looking hoist from Dan as a starting point from the Revell UH-1D/H kit, the one with German markings IIRC.

I plan to use the CC pit as it has a lot of nice parts better then kit parts and also are closer to what Ray's pics show. ie the seats (need to trim off the armored portions), instrument panel (you have to remove the crt to match Ray's pics and few other little tweaks, the kit parts are lot different and not as well defined). Same with the other panels. Basically use the CC set w/o the exterior parts.

Not for the Fallon bird but if building a Marine SAR bird a searchlight will also need to built.

HTH.