This kit is an old 1/72 Matchbox, now by Revell. The interiors are non-existent so I decided to build from scratch.

Semifusoliere_800.jpg

Interni_800-1.jpg

internosedile_800.jpg

see you later !!!!!

Ettore :thumbsup:

Edited by Ettore

Awesome work on the interior :thumbsup: , keep your effort... I am looking forward to see next...

BTW: Walrus is very nice plane, I have to look for it. I am not sure if Revell Walrus is available now. There is also Valom Walrus in the market so I will see...

Goodmorning to all

Last weekend I returned to work on interiors: first step was a British interior green, a good color is the old series Humbrol HD1.....I have many of these old humbrol belonged to my father and still in good condition when taken with their thinner.

second step I cleared with a gunze light green to brighten and finallysome clouds of Tamiyasmoke in the interstices.

Now I'll paint details.

Interiorgreencockpit_800.jpg

Interiorgreencockpit2_800.jpg

Take a nice week

Ettore :woot.gif:

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends

unfortunately two days ago a bottle of Silver Chrome Model Master has reversed on Walrus. A disaster :cheers::bandhead2: a mass chrome wet and sticky all on the work bench.......

then drop this subject and are in competition with the already finished helldiver, now I calm the anger and then again in modeling

byeeeeeeee

Ettore

PS however I have a second plane, not inherent in the GB, almost finished

• 2 weeks later...