I have always wanted to do this project.

After three attempts to pull this kit off, I have learned the secrects of building the Revell ATB kit.

Here is the concept:

StealthBomberConcept.jpg

Here is the progress so far......what have I learned from the past......attach the wings FIRST!

IMG_1919.jpg

What do you think???

All glued together and dry fitting some parts.

I dare not set it on the gear yet......

Looks awesome!! I was thinking though... The landing gear is from the Revell B-1 if my memory serves me right. Right? Would the Testors B-2 gear look a little more in scale maybe? Just a thought.

Thanks,

Paul

Hey ... really nice to see someone working on that project.

I have one of these beast in my stash soewhere too but I'm thinking about adding inward-cated fins - as it is only an early concept :thumbsup: - and change the pocition of the intakes from the bottom-side to the top ... even if I'm still not sure how to do ... and esp. WHEN !

Cheers, Deino

Always enjoy your builds Steve. In fact, I acquired a Monogram F-111 a couple months ago, so I've read your build article a few times to get ideas on what I want to do with it.

Did you see the F-111A RTD&E #1 I did a couple of years a go?? If not, I will did out the pics and post them.