Victory Productions Spitfire Decals

Like the heading says, are the Victory Productions Spitfire decals still available and if so, where? I've seen so many different Spit kits that I would like to do and they all seem to have had markings from this decal sheet.

Any help tracking these down would be greatly appreciated.

Don W. :jaw-dropping:

Like the heading says, are the Victory Productions Spitfire decals still available and if so, where? I've seen so many different Spit kits that I would like to do and they all seem to have had markings from this decal sheet.

Any help tracking these down would be greatly appreciated.

Don W. :whistle:

A quick Google search found and took me to their website. These decals are listed as out of stock with no reprint planned. Guess you might have to look to eBay or another source. :(

A quick Google search found and took me to their website. These decals are listed as out of stock with no reprint planned. Guess you might have to look to eBay or another source. :cheers:

Yep........and you will need to BPT pay big bucks.......I recently watched two sets sell on Ebay.UK for 85 & 90 USD respectively !

OUCH!

Anyone have a partial set they'd be willing to sell?

Don

Do you have any specific subjects in mind ? I have most of that sheet still. There are a number of subjects I'll probably keep, but I'm happy to send one or two your way if you have a particular need.

Cheers,

Matt

Do you have any specific subjects in mind ? I have most of that sheet still. There are a number of subjects I'll probably keep, but I'm happy to send one or two your way if you have a particular need.

Matt,

Like most, I'm after the more popular pilots or A/C. The list is long but I'd be willing to pay for whatever you'd be willing to let go. I was looking to do A/C #1, 6, 20, 25, 32, 38, 39, and 41. The spit is one of my all time favorites and I've got a huge stash of kits.

Thanks for your generous offer.

don :)

Edited by Drifterdon
Matt,

Like most, I'm after the more popular pilots or A/C. The list is long but I'd be willing to pay for whatever you'd be willing to let go. I was looking to do A/C #1, 6, 20, 25, 32, 38, 39, and 41. The spit is one of my all time favorites and I've got a huge stash of kits.

Thanks for your generous offer.

don :jaw-dropping:

I can do you the following.

6 (P7966/DB),20 (BL336/RST),32 (BS410/PKE),39 (MB882/EBB) and 41 (RM787/CG)

It will just be the serials, squadron codes and special markings. The sheet didn't have a full set of roundels/fin flashes for every aircraft, so I've already used most of them up. You can source those from other places, like Xtradecal.

I can do you B/W photocopies of the instructions and the profiles if you need them.

PM me with which of that list you'de like and a mailing address and I'll get 'em in the post to you when I'm next at the Post Office.

Cheers,

Matt