I don't like your chances of this guy seeing your post Jon, going by his profile he hasn't been here since the 28th of July last year.

I remember he used to be pretty prolific here until he had that kid, then he just dropped off the scene altogether.

Good luck anyway!

Cheers,

Jeff.

Edited by Gambler

Yeah saw that Jeff.

I'm not bothered about the prizes it's the principle, alot of good people and manufacturers sent him alot of monies worth of items in good faith.

The thing that leaves the nastiest taste in my mouth is that I considered him a friend and had let him into the circle of trust.

Learning all the time I guess.

I know what you mean .... He promised to buy some kits from me .... i waited 5 months, for him to come up with the money. I am so glad i never sent kits on the promise he'd pay.

I believe he frequents Britmodeller . Try posting there .

Try having him buy a kit package from you. I live in the USA, he's in England. He sent $200 cash, in two separate payment 6 months apart. I had to keep emailing him asking where the second payment was. It kept getting delayed due for reason after reason. Then he would never email me to verify the kit actually arrived. I finally gave up trying to make sure it got to him.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else recive their prizes?

Funny I was so looking forward to that group build, then life took a turn for the worse, a seperation and all the &%$^$ that goes with a divorce, only now over a year later is my life settling down again hence my lenghty absence.

Sad to hear he's disappeared off the ARC scene without making right. :lol: