2008 Mustang 'Bullitt' in-prog

That ROCKS!!

Superb finish Alby :worship:

I've thoroughly enjoyed following along with this build and the end result is splendid. Thanks for taking the time to post up your progress :lol:

Looking forward to your original Bullit verson now :D

:)

:cheers:

Stunning! Fantasitc results Alby, she's gorgeous!

Denzil

Thanks Denzil!

That ROCKS!!

Superb finish Alby :thumbsup:

I've thoroughly enjoyed following along with this build and the end result is splendid. Thanks for taking the time to post up your progress

Looking forward to your original Bullit verson now :whistle:

:cheers:

Hi Guy,

Thank you for the compliments and for the encouragement along the way. It was nice to put the car building skills to use again. One of these days I'll get to the '68 version, but SWMBO wants a 2009 Shelby GT500 in Grabber Orange w/ black stripes- who am I to argue with her? :woot.gif:

Cheers,

Alby

Very nice!

Progress on my Hertz 'stang is stalled, but it will get finished!

BTW, picked up the new Revell '09 Challenger (kit #85-4220) at LHS last week.

It was cheaper than the AMT kit(s) and has 109 pc.

The fact that it has the SRT Hemi engine & two different wheel styles, also gave it the edge over the AMT offering.

Now to patiently wait for a '10 Camaro kit!

Thanks Auger! I've been eyeballing the Challenger myself, but I have too many to build right now. I'll wait a while to pick it up (mainly once I thin the herd a bit more).

Of course that'll change when a full detail '10 Camaro kit comes out. That is one sweet ride.

Cheers,

Alby

PS- Please keep us updated on the GT-H when you get back to it.

That is an awesome job to a sweet car. I see a '68 version next to it !!!!!!

Hi Grant,

Thanks for the compliments! I see there's a Bullitt edition 1968 Mustang that Revell has marketed along with the 2008 kit. I may to look into getting that kit when a I make a dent in the unbuilt stash.

Thanks again to all who participated in this thread. Here are a few outdoor photos to officially wrap things up;

100_4741.jpg

100_4745.jpg

100_4743.jpg

100_4744.jpg

Cheers,

Alby

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm late to the game but I'm glad I got to see this! That's the best description of dealing with the suspension height that I have seen. Great job on the wheels and paint also. Super job on the paint detailing of the engine and chassis.

I've only done one of the Mustangs so far but have plans for a couple more. I have the Reliable Resin Mustang convertible body so I can duplicate my real ride.

DSC06863-vi.jpg

So where are you Michigan? My parents were yoopers and I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit. I've been living in Ohio for the last 20 years .......but I'm still not a buckeye!

Well I'm late to the game but I'm glad I got to see this! That's the best description of dealing with the suspension height that I have seen. Great job on the wheels and paint also. Super job on the paint detailing of the engine and chassis.

I've only done one of the Mustangs so far but have plans for a couple more. I have the Reliable Resin Mustang convertible body so I can duplicate my real ride.

So where are you Michigan? My parents were yoopers and I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit. I've been living in Ohio for the last 20 years .......but I'm still not a buckeye!

Hi Daryl,

Thanks again for the compliments on my Bullitt 'Stang. Sharp looking ride you have there! I wasn't aware there was a convertible trans kit available though it looks like it has been discontinued (wasn't listed at all on Reliable's website). You'll have to post some in-progress photos when you get around to building your own ride in scale.

Wow, that was a serious change of scenery :) (in regards to your parents migrating the from the U.P. to Detroit)! I live in the northern half of the Lower Peninsula (about twenty five miles south of the Mackinac Bridge). Or as I like to say, the southern suburbs of Topinabee, MI. :worship:

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Alby

Edited by Albert Moore
Grammar issues, among others.
Hi Daryl,

Thanks again for the compliments on my Bullitt 'Stang. Sharp looking ride you have there! I wasn't aware there was a convertible trans kit available though it looks like it has been discontinued (wasn't listed at all on Reliable's website). You'll have to post some in-progress photos when you get around to building your own ride in scale.

Wow, that was a serious change of scenery :soapbox: (in regards to your parents migrating the from the U.P. to Detroit)! I live in the northern half of the Lower Peninsula (about twenty five miles south of the Mackinac Bridge). Or as I like to say, the southern suburbs of Topinabee, MI. :D

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Alby

Well I thought it was Reliable Resin but I was wrong again :thumbsup:

It's at Time Machine Resin......... http://www.timemachineresin.bravehost.com/fordkits.html