Hello to all you Whiffers out there, new to site, first post , be gentle!,

Ive got stacks of kits to build(1/144, 1/72 & 1/48) and been doing what ifs for a few years now ever since i saw a navalised A-10 with folded wings, still have a few of the old ones on the shelf (they usually get given to my younger family members)

On the shelf are a RAF 92 squadron MDD F101D voodoo (since the lightning was cancelled by the mod in 1961 along with the tsr2 programme!!.) and the russain kamov hormone with a four bladed rotor and NOTAR (as tail rotors are so yesterday!) in belgian AF tiger meet colours, that looks sweet.

Im currently hacking a eurofighter , i mean converting a eurofighter into something special, working wing folds, huge arrestor gear, uprated landing gear etc etc, oh and a shed load of anti radiation missiles, to make a navalised EUROWEASEL, still undecided on markings....jolly roger or french naval marine.....help! ,

Look forward to hearing from peeps, tho im not always near the pc, would love to join in one of the "builds" and post pics.

cheerio,...chocks away!.

thanks again guys, things on here really make you think, tho must admit got plenty more up my sleeves! (they is big sleeves!) really do like the run up stories on why for whifs, though reece and weasels are what i like best.... Y.G.B.S.M. !., the starweasel one was really good, liked that a lot, superb execution too.

But cant spend too much time on here - cos plastic dont create itself, so im off to the bench, toodles!.