Hello everyone,

Five months down, one more to go.

Better get those builds finished! (or started...)

Deadline is July 1, 2009 at 00:01 your local time. (Reason is that at the start, those in earlier time zones had an advantage)

I just has a quick look through the completed builds thread - wow there's some great models in there!

Thanks to the moderators for the encouragement, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my models for this GB.

For anybody who's notquitefinishedyet - keep up the good work, you've got just under a month left.

I guess i'll be able to finish mine, though i really wish i had built a couple more...

Nonetheless, all models finished until now are splendid!

So... what's the next airliner GB theme gonna be, folks?

Props?

Golden age jets/props?

Gone but not forgotten airlines?

Gone but not forgotten birds?

Total Fantasy build?

So many things we could vote for... yet so little time to build them afterwards!

Regards

Eduardo

O... I better get my mini QR airbuzz going! Hopefully be able to get one of them done before the dateline - I only have one sheet of suitable decals in 1/400... Gaston said he could print in 1/400 but he seemed very busy lately...

I second a Airliner GB Part Deux. I has been great fun hanging out with you guys even thought I don't know much about airliners.

As Eduardo suggested, a Fantasy What-if Build might be interesting. I'd go with what the majority wants - any airliner is good, since I haven't completed a single airliner before.

Otherwise, I just want to complete my QR fleet in 3 scales (Gareth, it's all your fault that I end up here :lol: !) Then, may be Emirates, Etihad, Gulf Air...

Giles

maybe an airliner-exclusive What if, then...

Don't hate me for insisting, Gareth!!!!

:thumbsup:

I'll have a few days off after next monday, so it's pretty much likely that i'll finish this bird by that time!

Regards

Eduardo

Maybe 'low-budget-airlines' is a good subject? When you don't want to buy aftermarket decals you can use Revell's Ryanair or Air Berlin 737-800, FlyBe/Eurowings Avro RJ80, Germanwings A319.. and for those who want to buy aftermarket decals: there's a lot of choice!

Just an idea..

Would you guys want another Airliner GB so soon after this one?

One over the summer would be better for me, no school, more models.

(It was nice at the beginning of this GB to think "By the time this is over it will be warm, no school and no bloody snow!")

Would you guys want another Airliner GB so soon after this one?

One over the summer would be better for me, no school, more models.

(It was nice at the beginning of this GB to think "By the time this is over it will be warm, no school and no bloody snow!")

Unfortunatelly, i won´t finish my second entry in time. But i´m in for another Airliner GB :coolio: