Stash Elimination, not reduction; kits and decals

hello,

I'm interested in the Tamiya P-51s (and if you have Tuskegee markings for "Miss Pelt" and/or any markings for Kiwi Corsairs) that would be great as well!

Edited by jotter

Six P-51D kits, one of which has the staff car, some have resin pits, and tons of aftermarket decals----$20 per kit.

I would like the -51D with Staff Car please. I'll PM my info.

Thanks, Chris

Edited by kg4kpg

Got a big ol' package in the mail today with a couple of models of rather obsecure aircraft in it :salute:

Thanks Jim!

Ken

Oh yeah-got the decals last Thursday too-thanks for those. Now...got anything in a WWII early "meatball" insignia"? :shoot:

Got a big ol' package in the mail today with a couple of models of rather obsecure aircraft in it :D

Thanks Jim!

Ken

Oh yeah-got the decals last Thursday too-thanks for those. Now...got anything in a WWII early "meatball" insignia"? :P

Need more info...

Six P-51D kits, one of which has the staff car, some have resin pits, and tons of aftermarket decals----$20 per kit.

Six P-47 Bubbletops, all have resin tires.-------$20 each and after market decals are available. 4 SOLD

I would like one of your P-51Ds and one of your P-47 bubble tops if available.

I would like one of your P-51Ds and one of your P-47 bubble tops if available.

OK. Still have several of each. Just PM a note with your address, send the money and I'll send them to you.

PM sent on:

Three B-25J's in one box, one of which has the eight gun nose configuration-----$25 each or the whole box for $40

Pro Modeller Ju-88A-4 with white metal guns, MLG, resin tires and bombs-----$30

Mark