Question about registration...

I see all of the registration stuff on the website and since I've never been to a Nats before, let me see if I am getting this straight:

The price is $35 to register for Nats?

Is all that is included in this $35 the ability to enter a model(s)?

Just wanted to make sure that this is correct because I've never been to a model contest/convention where it was so expensive to enter just one model (yes, I understand that I can enter more if I choose for no extra fees). Since I have no past experience, I just wanted to make sure that I'm looking at this whole deal correctly.

JED

There is traditionally a registration packet that has in the past included lapel pins, decal sheets, sample magazines, discount coupons, pre-printed name tags and promotional literature. I have no idea what this years hosts have in store but I have pre-registered even though I do not plan to enter the contest.

I hope the club is on top of things and puts on a good show but I think they're lack of on line registration may be a bad sign.

The online regitration has problems, and by that serious technical problems. Our registration guy who is essentially in IT as his real job has been trying to make it work long before the convention started and the system has issues. We had hoped to have the on-line registration up and going but there were just too many problems he kept finding. So for now just mail in your registration forms and payments.

As far as registration packets I can say for sure that there will be a decal sheet as I've been working with Bob Sanchez on it, and they are in the process of being printed right now. There will be a pin included and as far as anything else thrown in there I do not know. My job is vendors, the Buckeye kit, and the decal sheets for the convention so anything else I can try to offer some answers for you.

If you do have questions about stuff pertaining to the Convnetion, by all means contact the associated Chaiman listed on the website.

I hope to see a lot of you there and come hang out in downtown Columbus.

Jason

Edited by jholt

I think that both of you guys answered my question.

A buddy and me were unsure of whether the $35 fee was for modelers or vendors or what.

I see what you mean.

I'm super excited about going and have already booked the hotel room.

I hope to see lots of great models!

JED

I'm just attending for a while Friday afternoon and for part of Saturday.. is it necessary to register or is it possible to just pay for each day at the door?

And if so, how much?

Thanks!

I'm just attending for a while Friday afternoon and for part of Saturday.. is it necessary to register or is it possible to just pay for each day at the door?

And if so, how much?

Thanks!

You'll have to pay $10.00 bucks, its $5.00 a day or $10.00 for the 4 day pass IIRR...