ebay member phenix200773

This is not technically a bad trader alert, but has anyone ever had any transactions through ebay with member phenix200773?

One thing I can say about this guy is, he's a lousy communicator. I've sent him 3 emails in the past week, and have not gotten a response yet. 2 of the 3 were asking for delivery confirmation notices as well as threats to file a claim through paypal to get my money back if the item doesn't show by Saturday.

I won and paid for an item he had for auction on May 22nd, didn't hear from the guy until after 30 May, and still haven't rec'd the item, yet other ebay members who have won their auctions after me are getting their kits within 5-7 days after their auctions closed.

One thing's for sure, and that is I'll never get another kit from him again and if he continues to sell, he seriously needs to work on his communication with his customers.

I'm not saying I'm better or quicker at shipping than he is, Lord knows I can and have gotten behind, but at least I try to keep people informed if I do.

• 3 months later...

ebay sucks anymore, but that's besides the point

pay pal now covers all transactions up to 90 days, and if you still haven't received your item, contact ebay and pay pal, also contact the internet fraud agency.

the internet fraud agency produces results if pay pal is sitting on their fingers.