Blackbird models,

When you put up a website, open a business, engage in a trade, certain events are expected of you. When money changes hands, a transaction is made, more specifically a contract to purchase is created. When you do not deliver your product, for whatever reason, you have broached this contract. Personal events can and do get in the way of business at times, but nevertheless you have a duty to complete you end of the contract.

When you throw out these excuses, platitudes, and finally insults to potential and current clientele you show just how far you are set up as a business.

In your case, based on your lack of production, breech of contract, and failure to provide services/goods, it shows that at best you are a poor businessman, and more likely a fraud.

Do not come on a public board like this with your attitude, and name slinging and expect people to see your position. You are acting immature and certainly in no ways like a professional businessman.

Grow up, complete your duty in these deals, then shut down, you are giving those that are trying to start up a home business a bad name.

Blackbird models,

Do not come on a public board like this with your attitude, and name slinging and expect people to see your position. You are acting immature and certainly in no ways like a professional businessman.

Grow up, complete your duty in these deals, then shut down, you are giving those that are trying to start up a home business a bad name.

Hear, hear!

Glenn's MO seems to be to claim he's "trying to sort things out", and then just hope it all blows over and people keep 'buying' the kit. It's been happening since he first (apparently) bought the ID masters (if he even did...), back when he was Delta Aviation. Someone complains on one of the on-line groups, several other people chime in with similar experiences, then the thread gets buried and six months later the cycle repeats.

So it's all very well to claim one is "trying to sort things out", but until one has sent kits or refunds to the numerous people who have been waiting for their orders all these years, one will still be a theif, in the most literal sense of the term.

Thread from three years ago:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....c=93156&hl=

Two and a half years ago:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....=106501&hl=

Edited by MoFo

I think it is so there is at least some tenuous thread to get their attention,

and in the case of this fellow, he pops back up every so often to run the same set of excuses that come out of the I can't fill your order because bag...

• 2 months later...

i got mine in the mail, so im pretty happy. all i can say is Glenn kept his word to me and sent the kit as we agreed on.

i'll post pictures of my progress in the modelers forum, its one awesome kit, HUGE

Edited by CBENNA