The model looks great and I think the photography is wonderful. I must also comment that the wood grain effect is superb! I also like that you didn't overdo the rust effects like so many armor models.

Thanks Tim!

I much prefer to under-weather my models since a little goes a long way, in the few photographs that I have seen of Schwimmwagens show that they were often dirty but did not have very much rust (if any).

Matrixone

Nice...I just picked up the 1/35 version for fun. Anybody know of any different post war schemes? Some sources say they were used for police, fire and farmers but alas no pics. TIA.

Tank,

Most photographs that I have seen of the Schwimmwagen are of those that served on the Eastern front, I have seen some that were captured by U.S. troops that were remarked with U.S. insignia and they were used for joy rides after the war but I have never come across any information yet about if they were used by farmers, police, etc.

Matrixone