Hi everybody!

Since I probably won't be able to finish my MD82 due a number of reasons, I'll try to finish the newest Zvezda kit of Boeing 767-300 in 1/144 in Aeroflot livery markings.

The fuselage has been assembled so far without much problems, the fit of the lover part of the wings, shows some putty will be necessary, while the upper wings fit on almost like LEGOs... will show you more pics when finished!

BEN_3844.jpg

Nice aircraft and nice kit!

Maybe a funny detail to add: the nose gear doors of the Boeing 767 never shut completely while the aircraft is on the ground. There's always a small gap between the doors. Once there was a mechanic who changed something in the mechanism that shuts the doors, to make them shut completely. So the jet took off, retracted its gear and -snap-, the bars broke and the doors fell open.. ;)

anyway, just look at pictures of taxiing/parked 767's and you see what I mean.

Greets,

Jelle

Edited by TheFlyingDutchman
Maybe a funny detail to add: the nose gear doors of the Boeing 767 never shut completely while the aircraft is on the ground. There's always a small gap between the doors.

If I recall correctly the 767 is not unique in that respect, but don't quote me.