HUMRAAM/SL-AMRAAM info

I am building a 1/32 Revell F-4E, and the kit contains 4 passable AMRAAM missiles. These missiles were only used on the modernized F-4F ICE variant used by the Luftwaffe; and the kit depicts this variant. They were not used on the F-4E, so I won't be using the AMRAAMs.

On the other side of the stash, I have a half Italeri 1/35 Hummer Avenger. I robbed the SVML 4-pack Stinger launchers from this kit to build my scratchbuilt model of the "Atilgan" air defense system designed and used in Turkey. (Link and pics are here .

That leaves me with four 1/32 AMRAAM missiles and a mostly complete Humvee chassis in 1/35...I am thinking about scratchbuilding the Hummer-mounted AMRAAM air defense system; called HUMRAAM/CLAWS or SL-AMRAAM. There are some good photos of this system and I seem to have most of what is needed, but I can't find good photos of the launcher platform/raising mechanism. Can anyone suggest any resources or ideas??

I think the 1/32 AMRAAMs would look too big on a 1/35 Humvee.

Just my thought

Going by the dimensions at the NASM site, a 1/32 scale AMRAAM should be 11.25cm; and a 1/35 scale will be 10.45 cm. I think I can live with the 8mm difference in what is largely a what-if model of an experimental system..

Going by the dimensions at the NASM site, a 1/32 scale AMRAAM should be 11.25cm; and a 1/35 scale will be 10.45 cm. I think I can live with the 8mm difference in what is largely a what-if model of an experimental system..

You could always say the AMRAAMs are a new variant that was increased in size to hold more fuel to account for being launched from the ground instead of the air.