FM-2 Decals?

I recently inherited an old Monogram Wildcat kit, and was surprised to find inside and almost-as-old Mission Models FM-2 conversion set. It looks very basic, but kindled my interest in actually building it. Unfortunately there are no decals with it, and I'm having trouble sourcing any. I've found a set of Montex masks, but they're a bit hard to get, and a bit pricey for the scope of this project. I also found a page on Aeroclub's website that lists some, but it's a bit light on for details (is it even still available?).

Are there any others? Perhaps a general Wildcat sheet somewhere that includes FM-2s?

Kev

Edited by Big Kev
I recently inherited an old Monogram Wildcat kit, and was surprised to find inside and almost-as-old Mission Models FM-2 conversion set. It looks very basic, but kindled my interest in actually building it. Unfortunately there are no decals with it, and I'm having trouble sourcing any. I've found a set of Montex masks, but they're a bit hard to get, and a bit pricey for the scope of this project. I also found a page on Aeroclub's website that lists some, but it's a bit light on for details (is it even still available?).

Are there any others? Perhaps a general Wildcat sheet somewhere that includes FM-2s?

Kev

I've got the remnants of AeroMaster Hot Rod Wildcats Part One. The remnants include three FM-2 in the tri-color schemes on the U.S.S. Manila Bay, Windham Bay and St. Lo. Just send me a PM with your address.

Kev

I've got a similar find, same old Monogram kit with a Medallion models -3 conversion, looks like it would make a nice model, I'm going to give it a try...

I've got the remnants of AeroMaster Hot Rod Wildcats Part One. The remnants include three FM-2 in the tri-color schemes on the U.S.S. Manila Bay, Windham Bay and St. Lo. Just send me a PM with your address.

Hi mate,

I sent you a PM. Did you get it?

Kev