I show 10 eligible modelers ( I am the only one in-eligible) have completed their kits so far. To be eligible for door prizes, you must post your finished model in the "Finished builds" thread that is pinned.

Time is running out and I have some good progress shots so far, just need to close the deal.....keep the finished builds coming.

I show 10 eligible modelers ( I am the only one in-eligible) have completed their kits so far. To be eligible for door prizes, you must post your finished model in the "Finished builds" thread that is pinned.

Time is running out and I have some good progress shots so far, just need to close the deal.....keep the finished builds coming.

Oh, oh...

I am still waiting for my custom decals...

I will some pictures of the WIP of the cargo hold interior (stress in progress) later...

Giles

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, a day left. I am considering pushing the final day to the end of the weekend. I will be out of town until Tuesday and will probably do the drawing when I get back in town with the finished entries that are posted when I return.

Ok, a day left. I am considering pushing the final day to the end of the weekend. I will be out of town until Tuesday and will probably do the drawing when I get back in town with the finished entries that are posted when I return.

Thanks David, may get something finished yet!