Good to see them coming back in action. I would love to know if they will consider doing the aircraft carrier decks again? I missed them before but sure will like to get one now if I can. Well, thanks for sharing Stephen.

Mike

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Around 100 nozzles are produced, now he is waiting for the instruction sheets!!!

any chance to get some deck crews, chains, hooks, tie-down points, too?

regards.

Edited by Alpagueur

Park decks, chains and hooks will be also available. Tie down points are included with the park decks. If you wish to buy a cat shot diorama, you can order one. Mirko will only pruduce them, after payment. It will take a lot of time to make them. Deck crews are not planned, please look for PWMP from Belgium. JP got a large range of modern carrier deck crews in 1/32!

Thanks

Edited by Tomcatfreak
If you wish to buy a cat shot diorama, you can order one

thanks, but what is a "cat shot diorama"? I'd like a fairly large park deck (with tiedown points and chains) for a Super Hornet (open wings).

cheers

Edited by Alpagueur

thanks, but what is a "cat shot diorama"? I'd like a fairly large park deck (with tiedown points and chains) for a Super Hornet (open wings).

cheers

When the plane is loaded on the catapult and just about to take off....Cat Shot...