Some old stuff that I'm finally getting around to posting;

1: AST-21 'F-14E' Proposed NG upgrade for the F-14s incorporating advanced avionics, enlarged wing gloves, larger elevons, the GE F-110-129 engine (TV was discussed) and a LANTIRN suite-equivalent integrated into the forward Phoenix pallets. This is built from the Revell 1:144 F-14D in Grim Reapers high-vis.

000_0579.jpg

2: F-16XL/G in Israeli markings. Decals came from a DML Kfir that I mucked-up and the XL is ARII's product, so it just came with test markings. Odinance is provided via the spares box.

000_0457.jpg

000_0458.jpg

000_0460.jpg

3: Pukin' Dogs F-14A catshot diorama. From Dragon, deck rescribed and ect. Just simple, OOB.

000_0463.jpg

000_0461.jpg

4: F-14D twin-set. Dragon Bounty Hunters boxing. Low-vis is the bomb truck with all 4 GBU-10s and the CAG bird get to ply cover with the sparrows.

000_0581.jpg

Edited by sv51macross
Nice stuff! :thumbsup:

Particularly like the F-16XL. :huh: Beauty!

Do you have a pic of the LANTIRN-stuff incorporated into the pallets of the F-14E?

can't quite get the camera to zoom in that far. There are no refs to as what the integrated FLIR/targeting pods would have looked like so all I did was take spome sprue and shape it to look like the forward half of a AAQ-14, lop the front mm off a Dragon AAQ-13 (F-14D/AV-8B kits) and glue/putty both onto separate Phoenix pallets.

Edited by sv51macross

the last pic, did u cut the canopy of the low vis bounty hunter? very nice builds, all of them, I can't bring myself to start on my F-16XL.

here's what i have at the moment:

DSC02546.jpg