In my best Billy Mays voice: "That crazy Spaced is back at it! The Spaced Sale continues! I want to send the models in my basement to you!"

Ok, silliness aside, here is the next round of Spaced's clearance sale. I will describe each kit to my best ability. I will try to keep shipping cheap within the US, the rest of the world at cost.

I accept paypal and money orders, and will be mailing from the Southeast US, Alabama to be precise. Just about every price is negotiable. Make me a respectable offer. Please email me at vette1701@gmail.com if you are interested in any kits.

Now, the kits!

1/48:

Pro-Modeler F-15E Strike Eagle, complete and unstarted $25.00

Monogram F-102 Delta Dart, original Case XX wing boxing, complete & unstarted $15.00

Monogram F-4J, Blue Angels boxing, complete & unstarted, no book $15.00

Hobbycraft A-4C, nose pieces mated to the fuselage $5.00

Zvezda La-5, unstarted kit, some pieces off the sprue, with the complete Eduard parts suite $20.00

Aurora F-111A/B, box in used shape, all parts off tree but accounted for $20.00

Revell Germany Mosquito B Mk. IV complete and unstarted $20.00

Monogram B-25H, box shows some wear, kit is complete and unstarted $20.00

Pro-Modeler P-47N, complete & unstarted $10.00

Tamiya V-1, complete & unstarted $10.00

Mauve V-2, fuselage quarters turned into fuselage halves $10.00

1/32:

Revell Germany He-162, with Aires cockpit & wheel bay. Kit cockpit & wheel bay painted, but resin parts have not bee. Engine assembled. $30.00

Trumpter A-10A, parts kit. Fuselage parts assembled, and a Verlinden avionics bay fitted. Other than that, kit is complete. Will ship in a flat rate box, with out the kit box. That's the only way to ship it with out charging an arm and leg. $30.00

Thank you for looking, and let me know what you want!

Hey Bro! I'm interested in the F-15E Strike Eagle and the Aurora F-111. I'll PM you on Agape.

Stew