Repulic P-47 Chilean Air Force

Hello my friends

This is one of my latest work, easy to assemble and a good fit, only a small change in the vertical stabilizer as the kit does not bring.

The model was painted with acrylic paint for cars, first a black paint to give it rich color, then aluminum 11 that if not satisfied with the outcome.

The decals are produced domestically made by my friend Pancho de La Cerda IPMS-Chile, the soiled is made with bitumen of Judea and cakes.

Finally sorry my English.

Greetings.

P47_00.jpg

P47_05.jpg

P47_02.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

08.jpg

05.jpg

10.jpg

06.jpg

¡MUY bien hecho compadre! Siempre he deseado hacer un P-47 de la FACH, pero acá no puedo obtener las calcas. Voy a viajar a Chile dentro de dos mese, así que ¿sabes con quién puedo hablar para conseguirme unas calcomanías para este P-47?

Great work on one of our Thunderbolts!...as always, nice to see a friend modeler in "foreign lands".

congrats Alejandro!

Andrés

PS: yo también estoy bien interesado en contactar al camarada de la Cerda

Edited by Citrico

RUK,

Sweet natural metal paint job! :D Looks good! I would love to see more Chilean aircraft on ARC.

I've always said our neighbors to the South are an untapped resource for modeling. :woot.gif:

Cheers, Ian