Considering: "Strike Witches" A5M Claude

So I was at my LHS yesterday, and found a 1/48 Classic Airframes A5M4 Claude twin-seater on their 50% off sale table.

And I bought it.

So here's the thing - the Claude (and the Akagi) recently made some guest appearances in the anime Strike Witches.

swclaude.jpg

snapshot20080727075514.jpg

Note the crescent moon insignias....

So what do you think: Cool idea, or desecration of perfectly good plastic?

Edited by ReiRei0
So I was at my LHS yesterday, and found a 1/48 Classic Airframes A5M4 Claude twin-seater on their 50% off sale table.

And I bought it.

So here's the thing - the Claude (and the Akagi) recently made some guest appearances in the anime Strike Witches.

swclaude.jpg

snapshot20080727075514.jpg

Note the crescent moon insignias....

So what do you think: Cool idea, or desecration of perfectly good plastic?

Do it, but only if you include Commander Sakamoto and Sergeant Miyafuji. :cheers:

One of these?

FIG-080625-0955S.jpg

501stcompletewing.jpg

I was thinking resin figures but those look cool as well.

Not some of them though. Luccini was a child in every sense of the word. Perrine was a bit**.Yeager was...well, I don't like her 'cause she's waaaay too chesty. Bishop defined the term talentless airhead. Go ahead and include Barkhorn and Hartmann, they both peg the Moe-Meter.

Yeah, the Luftwaffe women were my favorite (along with Mio Sakamoto). Erica gave me a total Moegasm, and I wanted to be 'Trude's best friend.As soon as Minna put on that red dress she was my waifu. Mio, well, she looks like the kind of person you can have fun with no matter the situation.

So I'm guessing that in this case, P-51 stands for "Pantsu-51".

And I only just now saw that the mirror gives Sherry's upskirt.

Seriously, though, this gives me some fantastic ideas for model decals. I might even do something for my F-14EJ Kai.

Edited by sv51macross
Yeah, the Luftwaffe women were my favorite (along with Mio Sakamoto). Erica gave me a total Moegasm, and I wanted to be 'Trude's best friend.As soon as Minna put on that red dress she was my waifu. Mio, well, she looks like the kind of person you can have fun with no matter the situation.

No love for Lucchini?

29026__468x_francesca-lucchini-cosplay-win-11.jpg