So here you can post your planned entire/s here.....

Heres a format that you could use -

Manufacturer and Scale...

Any Aftermarket Goodies..

Reference picture or profile of your aircraft if you have one...

Anything else we should know.....

Well, I will kick things off!

My first build will be a -

1/32 Wingnut Wings LVG.

32002%20Wingnut%20Wings%201-32%20LVG%20C.VI.jpg

I haven't decided what scheme yet...

I planing to build it out of the box, but I may try to dig up some PE for the cooling jacket for the guns.

I am hoping this will be inspritation for me to do my Roden 1/32 Fokker F-1 Triplane. I have the Model Cellar Voss figure painted up and waiting for a model to sit next to. I plan on adding the Fotocut or Toms PE for the MG's, not much else. And it will be with a green cowl and white rudder...

VossTriplane.jpg

image_voss_tri.jpg

Edited by JasonB

I'm in with the Airfix Pup, using the Blue Rider decals for the chequerboard scheme. I've done some prep work, and started painting the cockpit, but don't believe I've reached the 25% mark.

Hope this goes better than my last attempt at a Group Build. I think I finished that one about a year late.

Hi all,

I will join with this one...

b6ae_1.jpg

No extras. I might not even use the decals as I remember from my attempt to build this kit last year that the decals aren't very good.

I'll join with an Areoclub Sopwith triplane, which will be one of the "Black Flight" aircraft. It's been cut from the sheet, and in need of inspiration. I haven't tackeled a vac for a bit, should be fun!

Hi Guys,

This will be a double first… I have never built a bi-plane before, but am game to try my hands at rigging some strings :monkeydance: . Also, I have never build in 32 scale either :) .

I am a SLOW builder... my completion record isn’t great – I only managed to complete one model last year after a long hiatus… my last completed model was more than 20 years ago…

If you still want me around, here we go:

Manufacturer and Scale... Academy 1/32 Nieuport 17 (apparently a good starter kit for this genre)

Any Aftermarket Goodies... intended OBB, pretty sure I will scartch some, not keen on aftermarket (at least not yet) though

Reference... mainly www (windsock/ osprey on the way)

Anything else relevant... I admit that I know next to nothing about planes of this era

:banana: Giles

I'm in for at least a 1/32 Roden Albatros DIII...I also have the SPAD and the Dr1 in the series so I'll see how much of a masochist I am :)

I probably should have started with the Dr1 for its ease in rigging but I figured the Albatros would get my feet wet in the

simulated wood department before anything else would

;)

Well, I've been trying to keep a biplane on the bench at all times. I just finished up Clasic Airframes' J2F and since I've been eyeing this one in the stash I might as well break it out and share the build here.

Eduard's 1/48 Nieuport 11 Profipack (no aftermarket necessary), as one of Jean Navarre's mounts during the Battle for Verdun.

n11-008.jpg

Ken

I'll jump in with a 1/72 RoG Fokker D. VII, hopefully I'll finish up my RoG Sopwith Camel and Roden Albatros D. III as I go.

It may be a bit before I get to start though, lately I've been swamped at work and have been ending up working 60-70 hours a week.

Hi all,

How about this for a buildidea...

In the picture you see a 1/16 th Guillows balsa model. Some might know that I have build many WW-1 and WW-2 guillows models in the past. But I always covered them with balsasheets.

Now here's my idea. Why don't I just build it like the picture.Spray the whole thing red . Copy the decals to stickeropaper end place those on top of the wooden ribs.

When looking from an angle,I should look as if it is a covered model.So I hope anyway.

Is it worth having a go ?

prod_det_204.jpg

Edited by erwin

Hi guys - i'd like to be part of this build if I could - at this stage I would like to enter the Aeroclub 1/48 RE8. Anyone who has built this kit (or even looked at it) knows that it is somewhat rough, so wish me luck.... She will be done in 3SQN Australian Flying Corps markings.

:coolio:

BC

I'll play

I have a flock of fokker's (say that 5 times fast) that I would like to do

an eduard E II/III and a couple DR.1

Rob

I don't mean to be picky but youve got the hebrew on your banner the wrong way round! Hebrew reads from right to left and it should be:

חיל האוויר .