UH-60A Customs and Border Protection

This is my UH-60A of the Customs and Border Protection. Iv'e just got back into modeling this last year and try to build when I can. I scratch built the antenna including the down link on the R/H sponson, The Flir platform and located it to the correct spot, The Flir mounting spot on the nose when the flir is installed. Hopefully I connected the images correctly since this is the first time I've posted a model on here. Iv'e been trying things that Ive learned from reading all the help here on ARC. Let me know what you think of it. It's not great but I like it.(And it was fun)SDC10499.jpgSDC10501.jpgSDC10506.jpgSDC10504.jpgSDC10500.jpg

Looks great! I got the opportunity to see one of them in real life last week, and have decided after talking to a crewmember for about 20 minutes that CBP is where I want to start my Law Enforcement career. I'm looking into getting one of these kits as well.

Aaron

ps. Here's some pics I took of the real thing, just for fun.

img_1676.jpg

img_1680.jpg

img_1698.jpg

Thanks, I just wished the photo's turned out better. Nice pictures you took of 23344. CBP is great to work with. This is what I see/work on everyday at work, Thats what I used as a reference for all my mods to the model :) .

Very cool. It would probably help if you used the macro setting on your camera and uploaded the pictures to photobucket as a larger image size, not 320x240 (medium). I use 640x480(large) Aaron's pictures are about that size. I think that is what most people use, or something like an 800x600. But definitely take more pictures and be sure to post them...