Inpact 1/48 Gloster Gladiator MK I

Wow! Very nice model with a great looking paint job. If I may make one little comment, it would be about the difference in the colour between the grey-metallic exhaust collector ring and the rusty looking exhaust pipes. They should be about the same colour, something between the two you have used.

Just my opinion, of course. Others may differ.

NOOOOOO! You can't build a 50 year old kit and have it come out looking that good. Everybody knows you need the latest wonder kit from the big manufacturers and you have to spend $50 on it. Then spend a bundle on PE and resin. How many rivets are on it? Hmmm? How many? I bet you haven't even counted. Heresy! Heresy I say.

All joking aside, That Meteor looks nice. Where did you find those decals?

Ed

NOOOOOO! You can't build a 50 year old kit and have it come out looking that good. Everybody knows you need the latest wonder kit from the big manufacturers and you have to spend $50 on it. Then spend a bundle on PE and resin. How many rivets are on it? Hmmm? How many? I bet you haven't even counted. Heresy! Heresy I say.

All joking aside, That Meteor looks nice. Where did you find those decals?

Ed

OOP.decal from hannats