Well, folks, the Airliner GB is over!

Thanks for the 6 months of great builds, hopefully this will not be the last.

I'll see if I can pull a video together, my computer was being repaired for the last few days, so I lost time there.

Thanks again!

-Gareth

All of the builds look excellent, and I was honored to be part of this. I wish my build hadnt turned out to be so hard for me, adn then moving really put a stop to any of my modeling.

Definitely would be interested in another Airliner GB down the road. Ive got 2 or 3 airliner kits that I purchased during the GB that I had thought about trying to build, but never got them started.

Adding my voice to the thanks for Gareth and Felix for moderating this GB, and keeping it interesting. :cheers:

Also thanks for the initial arrangement from a rumour, to a fully legitimised Group Build with rules and a true spirit,

and answering questions about what is allowed and what is not. ;)

Also personal thanks for putting up with my threads, whilst my computer played up at the start.

With what has been learned from this GB, it has been a worthy addition to the ARG GB calendar - which could easily be repeated in a few years time.

Well done chaps, you've shown how it should be done. :thumbsup:

Many thanks to Gareth and Felix for organising and moderating this GB!

Congrats to all who finished their entries. I could not get my act together to finish one, but I enjoyed myself nevertheless.

Definitely looking forward to Airliner GB Part Deux. In the meantime, I better break the cherry for my QR fleet :monkeydance:

Giles

While I did not contribute a product to the Airline GB, I have to say I saw some absolutely incredible work! I would love to see this continue, as I think it was so fun to check the site daily to see who built what, progress, and finished results. What a fun time! I promise to contribute next time!