Well, after the last spate of activity about two months ago where some received their kits and a couple of PM exchanges between Steve and myself, I'm still waiting on the MH-53E kit that was "sitting in my living room and shipping on Monday" since May 30. Thanks to Hobby Lobby and their 40% off coupon I finally have an MH-53E kit at a little less than the original trade I worked out Steve, just wish I could get the F-4 and F-15 kits I traded back. Glad it worked out for those who received their kits, just a warning to those who may want to deal in the future that not everyone was dealt with honestly.

Before posting this I checked Steve's profile and he was on the site as of 6/27 so I have to believe he received my PM's.

Scott

• 1 year later...

Hate to add my name to the list here...this was something that I absolutely did not want to do.

I originally told Steve that I didn't want to make a public fuss about this, but he has owed me an Academy Raptor since December of 2008. We traded a bunch of PMs back and forth, and I was repeatedly told that my kit would be going out in the mail the next day; yet, I still have nothing to show for it. The last time I heard from Steve was around the end of April. I tried one last time to PM him a few weeks ago, and now I'm not getting any responses. I also see that he hasn't logged onto the forums since May. I do recall someone posting something about Steve being injured, but that was quite some time ago, and I'm assuming that he has recovered by now.

Steve, if you're out there, I'd appreciate some kind of a response. I honestly didn't want to do this, but it's been nearly two years since our transaction started, and since you seem to have dropped off the map, I didn't see where I had many options left.

PS: I tried contacting flyboyswife a long time ago, and IIRC, I didn't get a response.

Well, after the last spate of activity about two months ago where some received their kits and a couple of PM exchanges between Steve and myself, I'm still waiting on the MH-53E kit that was "sitting in my living room and shipping on Monday" since May 30. Thanks to Hobby Lobby and their 40% off coupon I finally have an MH-53E kit at a little less than the original trade I worked out Steve, just wish I could get the F-4 and F-15 kits I traded back. Glad it worked out for those who received their kits, just a warning to those who may want to deal in the future that not everyone was dealt with honestly.

Before posting this I checked Steve's profile and he was on the site as of 6/27 so I have to believe he received my PM's.

Scott

What is Steve's last name?

Steve's full name is:

Steven Flemister, Jr.

He actually ended up coming through, it took about 8 months. I posted this result back on August 6, 2009. He sent the MH-53 kit as well as an F-22 that was not part of the deal because he felt bad about the transaction. I guess he did this with some others as well.

Hope it gets resolved.

Regards,

Scott