GBU-28 in 1/48th scale ?

Hi, I've been searching for a GBU-28 in 1/48th scale and I can't find any.

Is there anyone out here who knows if and where I could pick up one.

I've got an F-15I Ra'am thats needs it.

Thanks in advance

Bosse from Sweden

-can you lengthen a GBU from the Hasigawa "D" weapons set ? - or put two together ?

Front end of a Paveway-II, Back half of a Paveway-II, link them together with appropriately sized plastic tubing.

• 12 years later...

Found this thread and you are all right, in 1/72 there is some aftermarket and onr in a kit but none get the fact right with shape and details pf front and back. Also some have the forward parts of the front fins as part of the seeker head but these strakes are part of the all moving fron steering fins. Took a while to figure put. So Paveway GBU-10 part for rear and GBU-24 of correct look for front. The rear part often miss the stiffening round profiles along near outside of fins and i guess is injection mold limitations making them omit this detail.

1 hour ago, jeffryfontaine said:

A very long time ago there was a company called High Flight Replicas that produced this weapon in 1/48th scale.  

ScaleMates.com product page link: High Flight Replicas (HF-4826) 1:48th scale - GBU-28 Bunker Buster Bombs (set of 2 X GBU-28) 

Very true this one is looking very correct like it should.