To all this may apply to,

I do realize that I have been out of the loop for a while and I have about 5 packages to send out. I need to make one thing clear, I have an incurable desease

that flairs in and out of remission whenever it wants to. I just have gotten out of the hospital after 5 days being in there with treatments. They currently have it tamed at the moment, but its not guaranteed. The day I got out of the hospital I wrapped everyones packages and they are ready for shipment. All I could think about while I was in the hospital was the fact that I had these pending deals. I take pride in my reputation of being a good trader and always coming through. I do not intend to mess that up. I understand your frustration and I sympathize with your feelings. But please understand that what I'm going through I do not wish this upon my worst enemy. If you choose to put me on the bad trader list feel free to do so but that will still not change the way I feel about this board. I love this place.

This is a holiday weekend and my post office is closed today and tommorow. Your packages will go out on Monday and I will be the first in line to mail.

All the best

Roy

I've received my package exactly as Roy had promised. I very much appreciated that he never left me in the dark about the status of the package, that's why I never worried about not getting it. He is on my excellent traders list and I wish him all the best.

Lothar

I would gladly pay the refund to whoever can't wait for Roy to get better and mail out their package. Then when Roy gets around to it, he can ship me whatever you were buying. I don't personally know Roy, but I always do my homework before I buy from anyone online, and he has a rock solid reputation on this forum.

Ron

I got the italeri s boat shipped as promised to Ontario Canada and that was not easy to do but was

sent true to Roys word.I had two other dealings with him also and each time I received what was advertised about

he is a good trader period .

Mike Cain