Hi All

I know Lucky Model has appeared on these pages with good and bad feedback. I would just like to say that the last number of transactions that I have had with them has been first class and with very good service and value for money.

Keep up the great work guys.

Stuart

I'll add my praise also. First order went through fine, and was delivered this morning. Well Done!!!

Regards,

Gerard

Hi All

I know Lucky Model has appeared on these pages with good and bad feedback. I would just like to say that the last number of transactions that I have had with them has been first class and with very good service and value for money.

Keep up the great work guys.

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I will add my approval to this - they shipped without fuss to the UAE, and when I opened the box on a HobbyBoss A-10 and found a part damaged, they sent the entire sprue to me the next week.

I have just had to contact them regarding a subsequent part that I have lost, and when they replied saying that they don't have stock to provide a replacement from, and so offered me a US$5 credit against my next purchase even though it was not their fault

Great company to deal with in my opinion.

Les

A few years ago, I bought a 1/32 Tamiya F-14A kit from Lucky Model. A few weeks later it showed up at my door with a big hole in the shipping box and, sure enough, sprues were scratched and broken inside. The hole was placed through a Canada Customs sticker, so I knew for sure it was a Canadian postal screw-up rather than a Hong Kong one.

After contacting LM, Raymond helped me out and replaced the broken sprues, free of charge, even though it wasn't their fault. Thank you Raymond!

What I didn't tell Raymond later, is that I also made a claim to Canada Post and I received my entire purchase price (~$110) back, so the model was effectively free!

Since then I've bought many items from LM, because I'm always confident of getting a great price and great service.

hey guys,

i bought a kinetic kit under 2 weeks ago and had a whinge about it because it was missing a sprue, the ballast and decals.

Raymond Chung got on to me straight away and told me to email my problem to an address he gave me. i got my bits today and i have nothing but praise for the way my problem was handled.

thank you very much guys

pete

Edited by Freakneek

Sorry to be the first negative reply but I placed my first order with them 3 weeks ago. I was pleased to see the shipping on all but one item was free. I happily paid $6 or so for the other and waited for the package to be on its way. All items were listed as "in stock", but it never shipped. I got an email this morning saying 2 of the 4 items shipped with the other 2 now listed as "available". I read that as backordered. I'm not sure why they waited to ship so long. So far I'm not impressed but we'll see how it turns out in the end.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been buying from them since 2007. Every transaction went very well. Not only their service, their prices are also very good.

I agree, with you. I ve been a customer since 2007 too. They shipped well and prices are very reasonable. Besides making static models, i m into RC flying. And i can say, i had the worse of shipping and product hassle with a Hong Kong base vendor. My item was shipped from HK to germany then to Singapore. It happened twice..

+1 For Lucky Model Shipping

and

+1 For Prices!

I also love the pre-order offers!

• 1 year later...