Getting ready to draw raffle prizes, I show 14 prizes and 13 eligible entrants. Since Phantom is the only one who finished 2, he will get 2 prizes.

Raffle is complete, see the Prize section for the winners list.

Below is the following names who are eligible:

drhornii

pete

JeskiM

phantom (2 prizes)

TimMansfield

Andrew Doppel

iceKj

ikar

mindenhall rules

antony robertson

tigermeet

CCAMXS

DC10oiler

Edited by drhornii

Prizes for everybody! :whistle:

And Phantom getting 2 prizes, oh well, I don't want to challenge him. He's a great builder and a very nice guy ( and a big strong guy too, :nanner: )

Wow, I hadn't realised there were prizes to be had as well.

Thinking about this, building my model Herc, getting RAF decals that I wanted, that refuelling probe, and the cameradery of this GB was prize enough for me - is there anybody else who can use that Stinger Decals set?

I'm unlikely to every build another 1/72 Herc, and I'll be donating my own leftover Airfix decals for RNZAF and RAAF to the IPMS(UK) decal bank at the next opportunity.

If I accepted anything, it would just be for the sake of it, and not because I need or am ever going to use it.

Great GB, I really enjoyed being part of it.

Wow, I hadn't realised there were prizes to be had as well.

Thinking about this, building my model Herc, getting RAF decals that I wanted, that refuelling probe, and the cameradery of this GB was prize enough for me - is there anybody else who can use that Stinger Decals set?

I'm unlikely to every build another 1/72 Herc, and I'll be donating my own leftover Airfix decals for RNZAF and RAAF to the IPMS(UK) decal bank at the next opportunity.

If I accepted anything, it would just be for the sake of it, and not because I need or am ever going to use it.

Great GB, I really enjoyed being part of it.

I am sure there can be a swap forum......

Wonderful, but like above I don't see me needing the 144 decals. If anyone else who completed a build can use them they are yours. Mind you that rivit maker is going to be getting a LOT of use!!!!!!

Wonderful, but like above I don't see me needing the 144 decals. If anyone else who completed a build can use them they are yours. Mind you that rivit maker is going to be getting a LOT of use!!!!!!

In that case could I beg the decals?

I have a Matchbox 144th Herc, finished in Canadian camo. Looks a lot like the RAF one I did for this GB BUT I didn't do a very good job on it.

I could strip it all back and have another go.

No thanks. I don't need anymore Hercs, building one as we speak in fact!!! But thankyou for the kind offer, I just did not want the prize to go unloved. They are beauty decals.

Got my Lock On book today :thumbsup: . That's some fast service. Thanks Dave, and the rest of the GB participants, for a great GB.

Less than 5 days from USA to Netherlands!

It took 2 weeks to get a box from Tulsa Oklahoma to Houston Texas....

Got my prize this morning, Cobra Company delivery speed is excellent!!

Thanks to everyone for organising the GB, i had great fun and cant wait for the next one!!

Chris at Cobra is a great guy and a blessing to our hobby. Glad you got the prize so fast!