AcesHigh - BadTrader

Need to post this. I have done lots of dealings on this board with a large amount of folks. All have gone well and communication has been great.

Unfortunately I feel as I do that I have been stung by one individual. They have made up excuses about delays in shipping, send monies to someone else for transaction to be completed, forgot to notify on shipping and provide registered mail information to verify shipment.

Unfortunately AcesHigh has done this.

I have emailed several times with no answer and I always provided to all parties a confirmation of arrival.

AcesHigh has been on the board several times while I am on but will not return any emails. If he could be polite and respond to a simple email I may consider this matter resolved.

Thank you.

Tricose

Update on this person.

He has not just "burned" me but the account he had the monies sent to were to payoff someone else. They have since contacted me and we are trying to work this matter out.

Kostas is his name and he has used the different alias's of:

"Kostas - fulcrummig@yahoo.gr" text from another post "Purchased a cockpit set from him on plane trading, after a month have not received kit nor replies to my e-mails. Thanks"

"Mr. K. (Kostas?) Alexopoulos, originally with an address in South Africa who then returned home to Greece, and IIRC his address was somewhere in the Ano Glyfada district of Athens. I lost contact with him a few years back and was wondering if anyone here knew any further information about him."

My suggestion is simple, if you see AcesHigh or receive an email from him - STAY AWAY! - we are proceeding with legal action.

Thanks,

Tricose

Just a reminder to Kostas - get in touch with both parties that are now involved.

Hello

i hate that this is happen again

had once more the same problem with delay on packages

but this was problem of the World Famous Greek Post Office(famous for delays) but finally all packages delivered

i will check it on Monday morning on the local Post Office and i will inform all of the persons that their packages not delivered yet

in chance someone wants a refund i will return his payment

please be a little patience

best regards

Kostas

Patience is a virtue to which I have none with this situation right now.

You have ignored emails and you have monies posted to "friends" accounts who really are people you owe monies too. So put yourself in my shoes.

I really want to hear what kind of excuses come next because you have lied. And yes I have started with legal action against this problem.

Tricose - remaining calm but just waiting!

Hello again

as i have said in my last post i had this problem with delays again but all packages finally delivered and the problem is solved

Greek Post Office is famous for delays and is been three weeks since all stuff posted to their buyers

please be patient until Friday and if nothing appears to your door i promise to return your money and you will return to me the package(i will also return you and the extra shipping cost)

as i said again i had again this problem with delays

Kostas

Your asking me to be patient??

You say you will return my monies??

You don't answer emails, you don't have the items that you say you have and you have people paying off others unknowingly for your shadey dealings.

You want me to be patient??

Kostas from what I have found out about you, you are a individual who likes to do this and you blame someone else.

Grow up and be responsible - take your excuses and file them.

Tricose - still waiting for my monies!

Update - received an email from Kostas aka AcesHigh today wanting me to contact people to verify his past dealings. Simple answer "No" I am not interested in deals that may have been completed. I paid for items and either receive the items or have my monies returned. Today Kostas has given a "TRACKING NUMBER" for something to which I am not sure of, but I have no interest in another false hope. He has asked me to provide him with information to which I will not because he should return the monies he owes others first and not start making a deal here and a "payment" there.

I am really getting tired of this and yes I have several complaints with the authorities both in the Postal System and Paypal and others which I will not disclose, all of which are working on this.

Just a buyer beware again on AcesHigh aka Kostas - STAY AWAY!

Thanks for the support on this one folks.

I've always dreaded the fact of reading when someone else has it done to them, but this particular person has really crossed the lines of reality on this one.

I wanted to post this:

I got my items ordered from him today without any problems.

It took a bit longer than expected, but otherwise no problem.

Before I payed and when we worked out the details, he offered me to wait for the items first and pay when they arrive.

Maybe this was because of the postal service, he didn't explain it why he offered it.

I don't want to side with somebody here, but all I can say is that I had no problems with him.

Regards,

Andy

Andy,

I'm glad things worked out for you. I am glad you received your items. I'm glad Kostas has spoken with you directly. I cannot say the same for myself. I am disappointed in the fact that he has had to drag someone else again into a situation he has created. Oh by the way has Kostas paid Stepan the monies he owes him yet??

Stepan and I exchanged information and I was promised the return of my monies from him because I owed him nothing and this was a matter between Kostas and myself.

Have I heard from either one - NO!

Authorities are looking at this matter as I have stated.

Oh and yes I did notice that Kostas was on this board while I was typing this.

I keep getting I will pay tomorrow - that was days ago!

Well today is Friday and here is an update - SHOW ME THE MONIES??

Well folks as AcesHigh promised all week the monies would be returned to my account, he has not done so.

Guess that really proves that,

a: You can't trust him

b: He has no honour

c: He is a Bad Trader

Stay Away - Far Away!

Just trying to be fair in a screwed up deal!

Tricose

I feel your pain.But that`s the great thing about the net.....you can hide behind it...and still call yourself a man.

We have all heard the BS and all the favorites...like....I forgot....I`m in the service and stepped on a land mine.......my wife`s dating my dog.....I have asthma......I`m a retard.Fact is ,all these leeches have an excuse ,and they don`t cut it.Make a deal ,follow through or take a F%$#&^ hike.Nothing pi$$*^ ME off more than these slobs comming here and taking good people for a ride.It`s rude....it`s an act of cowardness....it shows no class ......and you know for a fact, that these freaks would never have the nuts to do this $&^% to your face.

Thanks losers !!!

I prefer some smackdown..face to face.

Hope it works out !!

Paul T

Edited by Paul T

Well here we are still.

Kostas has not paid still.

His partner in the grand scheme of things has not returned my monies either.

And now AcesHigh is back trying to buy/sell again.

People please be warned!

Thanks

Man, am I glad I ran across this! I almost did a deal with this guy to get a 1/48th Buccaneer cockpit! He only offered PayPal and I wasn't going to get an account just for him.

Having said that, I make it a practice not to deal with anyone out of the US unless they are an established business (e.g. Hannants, Falcon, Model Alliance) or a personal friend. If I can't get it that way, I don't need it.

Whew!

Edited by CenTexModeler

Hi CenTexModeler,

I'm glad this post helped you steer clear of a potential situation.

As of today - I have still not received any monies returned nor has either party that were involved in this scam replied to any queries.

I am still in contact with the authorities and we are strongly pursuing this!

If you wouldn't mind contacting me off board I would like to ask something of you.

Thanks!

P.S. Keeping this one at the top folks!

Got to bring it to the top again folks.

Update - August 3, 2009

One of the parties involved who received the monies that was sent contacted me this morning. They are quite upset because they can not log into there online Payment Account. Account is now seized pending return of monies directly to them first.

This is how it was dealt with first!

Seize the accounts, inform the respected authorities and begin legal actions including criminal prosecution.

Mail Fraud is not looked to highly upon by any country.

Oh, and by the way AcesHigh aka Kostas there are more folks looking for you now! This is no bluffing matter - check with Stepan.

Enjoy, and have a nice day :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks have to update this one again,

To date AcesHigh has not responded to any emails dealing with this matter, so yes he is definitely a Bad Trader.

As for the monies that were sent to the account that he requested they have now been seized and returned to myself. The person who received the monies originally held the monies because of his transaction falling through with Kostas aka AcesHigh.

After their account was locked off by Paypal, they made arrangements to return the monies that were not theirs to begin with.

As for legal action - yes it is still in process and will be dealt with.

So Kostas of Greece aka AcesHigh you are the Bad Trader of this deal. I suggest everyone should make their own list and keep adding to it with these types that frequent the boards.

Regards,

Tricose