Lovely build Pig :thumbsup:

These Arctic Vipers look so striking and the in-flight pose suits it to perfection.

Great job Sir :cheers:

:o

I am going to take your advice Guy and shoot some images outside against a summer sky-Cloudy here today, so I'll have to wait.

Thanks for all the encouragement gents, I appreciate it. The hard part now is finding a safe place to keep it. It isn't "permanently" attached to the stick, but getting it off would require breaking some solder connections for the switch and battery. With three boys who are constantly throwing balls in the house, wrestling, sword fighting, Nerf-gun shooting, hacky-sacking....outside my shop, the house is a dangerous place for a model!

It's too tall for my display case (bad planning on my part) so for now, it's on the end of my workbench-

Regards,

Pig

Fantastic result once again! :cheers:

SDC10655.jpg

I don't know why, but this one seems very real to me. Like some took a shot of a real Viper in flight and photoshopped it onto a stand. :thumbsup: Someone should reverse the process and photoshop this one against a real Alaskan background where it belongs! :o

It's too tall for my display case (bad planning on my part) so for now, it's on the end of my workbench-

Regards,

Pig

I've got an idea, GIVE IT TO ME!

As always, your work is inspirational. I read in one of your threads recently that you've done our Canuck CF-18. Any pics of this build to share? This will be my next build, right after I wrestle a Tamiya F-14B to the ground.

Someone should reverse the process and photoshop this one against a real Alaskan background where it belongs!

Ha!,...I had the same idea Moritz but this one is a toughie.

The background is so similar to many of the shades on the model that the software is struggling to pick everything out.

Here's a quickie though....

DSC00031a-1.jpg

When we've seen the outdoor shots I'll try again.

:D

Ha!,...I had the same idea Moritz but this one is a toughie.

The background is so similar to many of the shades on the model that the software is struggling to pick everything out.

Here's a quickie though....

DSC00031a-1.jpg

When we've seen the outdoor shots I'll try again.

:)

Whoa! Guy!! That is so cool :D - I remember you did this with the block 42 on a stick, and they came out awesome too-

Regards,

Pig