AFV Club F-5E test shot pics

Yeah, I'm all over that. I can just see all the different markings now. That will be an expensive addiction for me. I'm also craving the What-If version dressed like it was in Top Gun. Can't wait to see and get my hands on this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No its not, thats just lame. If they wanted to peak my interest with the box are give me something with a sharknose, big lex or the enlarged tail. The test shots look good - that's more of a tease

IMO, they can sell it in a plain brown carton box, they will still got a besteller.

Just hope they keep their price policy, the stryker was very cheap.

I just hope they give us some options for the international versions - the USAF Aggressors are the most boring of the boring. USN Adversaries are a step up with shark noses and big lex, but Chile, Brazil, Morocco - now we're talking interesting. And I hope the F-5F will done by them too

I have been waiting on this one. Been dieing to do a 527th TFTAS jet from RAF Alconbury, they had some pretty nice schemes. hopefully if this is a nice kit, someone does a nice conversion kit to do an NF-5.

Edited by Wayne S

Hello everybody,

we have started the decals for the Swiss Air Force aicrafts (Active service + Aerobatic aircraft) and it will be released in a few months. Hope at the same time than the kit is released.

We have to define the number of decals to print, so if one of this decals interest you, please let me know wich one and how many you would like to purchase (maybe we will be able to put the decals on the same sheet)

Here are some pictures if you don't know the Aerobatic team.

after discussion of image ownership with ARC staff, I post the pictures I own the copyrights.

ps3.jpg

ps5.jpg

ps7.jpg

This is our "Swiss Aggressor" (red fuel tank+missile). Some have Yellow fuel tank/missile and the other are in grey.

(I've no copyrights for this picture)

http://www.cavok-aviation-photos.net/Switz...d/F5E_J3073.jpg

If you have interest, please let me know in MP please. Maybe we will start a pre-order list with special price.

Best Regards.

Gabriel

Edited by bedford
I have been waiting on this one. Been dieing to do a 527th TFTAS jet from RAF Alconbury, they had some pretty nice schemes. hopefully if this is a nice kit, someone does a nice conversion kit to do an NF-5.

Wayne, you are aware that there is major differences between the NF-5 and the F-5E ?

Making a conversion set would be too costly for anyone to have the money to buy it. The Cutting Edge F-5A Conversion set for the 1/32 Hasegawa set only sold because there is no A/B in 1/32.

In 1/48 you still have the Classic Airframe kits.

The Cutting Edge F-5A Conversion set for the 1/32 Hasegawa set only sold because there is no A/B in 1/32.

Perhaps you meant the Belcher Bits conversion set, there was no Cutting Edge conversion set for the F-5A/B.

Those Swiss aircraft decals will be useless unless the kit offers the shark nose, the enlarged LEX and the Chaff & Flare dispenser, things that no USAF Aggressor had. I'm looking forward to the kit and will probably buy a couple if they look half as good as that test shot, but I just hope they do it right and give us options for more than just a stock early version F-5E.

Those Swiss aircraft decals will be useless unless the kit offers the shark nose, the enlarged LEX and the Chaff & Flare dispenser, things that no USAF Aggressor had. I'm looking forward to the kit and will probably buy a couple if they look half as good as that test shot, but I just hope they do it right and give us options for more than just a stock early version F-5E.

No duckbill nose for aggressors ?

http://128.121.102.226/images/f5e-4.jpg

http://128.121.102.226/images/f5e-5.jpg

No enlarged LEX ?

http://128.121.102.226/images/f5e-3.jpg

US purchased some Swiss F-5E. They also purchased the one that will retire from Swiss service in 2010-2011 and are actually on service.

Some brands provide duckbill nose and Enlarged LEX (Wolfpack, Harold on this forum) and very soon we will propose Chaff and Flare dispensers along with Swiss decals (and Swiss fuel tank) so you will be able to produce US aggressors or Swiss aircrafts.

Gabriel

Edited by bedford
IMO, they can sell it in a plain brown carton box, they will still got a besteller.

Just hope they keep their price policy, the stryker was very cheap.

Yeah, the first Accurate Miniatures kits were in a plain white cardboard box with a b&w label and look at the quality they brought to the table.

No duckbill nose for aggressors ?

images removed due to copyright

US purchased some Swiss F-5E. They also purchased the one that will retire from Swiss service in 2010-2011 and are actually on service.

Some brands provide duckbill nose and Enlarged LEX (Wolfpack, Harold on this forum) and very soon we will propose Chaff and Flare dispensers along with Swiss decals (and Swiss fuel tank) so you will be able to produce US aggressors or Swiss aircrafts.

Gabriel

Yep. I have the chaff/flare dispensers about finished. (The small vents are killing me).

Edited by madmike