Hello Guys,

now, here 'she' is! My just finished model of my Saab Sk37E 'Stör-Viggen'. It was a hard work to do

and nearly six months have passed. But it was worthwile to spend the time for that result!

I have to say thank you for all your comments and statements. And now, have fun with these pics

and i hope you enjoy it!

01Intro.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks BeeJee, D_IcarUS_, TobHol, Angels49 & Aigore for your commendation! :salute:

Tobias: Sorry, no way to get to see my Viggen in Berlin. Maybe next year in Erding or Oberschleißheim as a typical swedish Diorama.

Regards,

Stefan

A really impressive Viggen, it sure looks great!

Just one thing though: with that weathered look on the paint, those decals ought to be weathered as well... ;)

Nevertheless, a Viggen very well done, my compliments! :lol:

Tobias: Sorry, no way to get to see my Viggen in Berlin. Maybe next year in Erding or Oberschleißheim as a typical swedish Diorama.

Pity, Hope I can come to Erding or Oberschleißheim. Do you have some links with info?

What kind of diorama do you speak of? If you need some info about Swedish ground equipment maybe I can help you.

Regards

Tobias

Hello Guys!

Thanks a lot for your comments! :)

Yes, i can say..i'm very happy with the conclusion of this build.

Pity, Hope I can come to Erding or Oberschleißheim. Do you have some links with info?

What kind of diorama do you speak of? If you need some info about Swedish ground equipment maybe I can help you.

Regards

Tobias

This link shows target dates of conventions in Erding and Oberschleißheim ( Flugwerft Schleißheim).

http://www.plastik-modellbau-club-erding.d...stellungen.html

I'll try to visit one of the conventions next year with my 'Dio-Viggen'.

Regards to all,

Stefan

Edited by mueste