I just became aware of this build from Holmes post and the article on the main page ...

Beautiful ! :cheers:

Excellent build, Sir ... :)

Who's with me on trying to convince Sweden to paint up some Gripens in the Splinter scheme ?

Gregg

Hello guys,

thanks a lot for your commendation! I am glad that you like it.

Now, here are two last pics about my try for a small diorama with the Sk-E in it.

With it (all scratch built) a APU-trailer, access ladder, fire extinguisher, wheel chock and

the obligatory little bucket at the bottom fin of parked Viggens.

Very helpfully to built this equipment was AirDOC's publication 'Swedish Viggens'.

Dio1.jpg

Dio2.jpg

:)

Cheers,

Stephan

Good thing tho that if you click the american flag at the top/right the whole site is translated into english :doh:

Cheers!

Touche!! Thanks Janne didnt even see that! Thanks for pointing that out to me!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, Stefan, amazing finish!!! I had been watching the WIP build and just came across pictures of the finished kit. AMAZING.

I looked and it seems the conversion kits for 2-seat Viggens from Maestro are now available. I was excited at first, because I don't have the skills Stefan does!!! But for 525 SEK...which if I am reading oanda.com right is $75 USD!!! What the heck??? Also, they have RB.04 missles (set of 2) for the low price of just $32 USD.

link to Rebell Hobby site

So...guess I'll just sit here and admire Stefan's work instead...