Hi Guys,

I'm pretty much done with the cockpit. Few things here and there and thats it. I cant glue the stretchers until I start back on the engine since everything is connected somehow. I have already posted many photos of the engine and transmission so I wont repost what you guys are familiar with. I will post more photos when I am much further in the engine/ transmission build.

Thanks again for the interest in the Huey.

Here are some photos of the interior. Everything looks crooked because it is not glued but you get the picture .

Oliver

medevachuey455.jpg

medevachuey458.jpg

medevachuey456.jpg

medevachuey460.jpg

medevachuey461.jpg

medevachuey444.jpg

Edited by shark 64

Oliver, that is nothing short of spectacular!!!

Words fail me as to what to say. Just amazing, it really does look real. Quite an art to making something look so realistic and you nailed it.

Cant wait to see the next stage

Cheers

Anthony

Looks pretty good. The "stretchers" don't look like stretchers though. They look like standard Huey seets to me.

Hi.

Thanks for the input. Hows your OH 13 and the decals I sent you doing...any progress?

Oliver

Thanks for those decals again. Nothing started yet. I recently moved and am still wading through boxes. I hope to get the workshop set up soon.

Hi Arty

Eager to see what you have done with the OH 13 since your models are always top-notch

Oliver

You're either a great modeller or good with Photoshop, deleting the exterior from a picture of a real Huey!

Bottom line: great work it looks real!

I love the chipped paint on the floor, it's sooo reallistic!

You're either a great modeller or good with Photoshop, deleting the exterior from a picture of a real Huey!

Bottom line: great work it looks real!

I love the chipped paint on the floor, it's sooo reallistic!

Thaks Klaus..

OLiver

Oliver

what else can i say?

you are doin something super amazing

that it.

HUEY!

Hi Charles.

Thanks so much. I am having fun so far but the hard parts are coming .

Oliver

Absolutely incredible work. Amazing detail and damn nice weathering.

I look forward to your next update.

mason

Hi Mason,

Thanks so much. Will update in a while.

Are you going to IPMS Orange County with your 53 ?

Oliver

That's great, Oliver! Top notch skill, very deft paint work and very realistic weathering, congrats, man, your current built gonna be a real masterpiece! You are a real artisan! Can't wate to see her complete, sure it will be smashing, especialli if you clone 1/35 scale crew George placed the picture of! ;)

Cheers!

Alexander.

:cheers:

That's great, Oliver! Top notch skill, very deft paint work and very realistic weathering, congrats, man, your current built gonna be a real masterpiece! You are a real artisan! Can't wate to see her complete, sure it will be smashing, especialli if you clone 1/35 scale crew George placed the picture of! :D

Cheers!

Alexander.

Hi Alex.

That remids me. I need to check and inspect measurememts of that crew right away.

Glad you liket he Huey

OLiver

• 4 weeks later...
Oh man, that looks awesome, Oliver! I'm just starting a 1/32 UH-1H and it's a daunting build. I wish I had your skills.

Ray

Hi Ray,

Can you believe I have not worked on the Huey for several weeks. Just found a few hours yesterday to finally finish the fire extinguisher. It was redone so many times... well! I lost count.

Is it the Revell one you're building ? I love that kit. There is no doubt in my mind that you have the skills....all it is is time and patience. Good luck. Post photos when you can.

Oliver

Wow! Oliver! That's great, fantastic...simply awesome! :pray:

All is great, detaling, painting and weathering. All details done neatly and look crisp.

The extinguisher is the element that brings life to the interior, it looks like a real thing and the first impression was to grabe it and open the valve to extinguish a fire of my jealous. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Alexander.

:lol:

Wow! Oliver! That's great, fantastic...simply awesome! :woot.gif:

All is great, detaling, painting and weathering. All details done neatly and look crisp.

The extinguisher is the element that brings life to the interior, it looks like a real thing and the first impression was to grabe it and open the valve to extinguish a fire of my jealous. :D

Cheers!

Alexander.

Hi Alex,

Thats what I was hoping for. Thanks so much. I kept fighting with the extinguisher.....paint wise.

Glad you like it.

Oliver

I might as well pack my stuff and find me another hobby ... needlework or knitwork!

The fire extinghuisher alone is a masterpiece!

Thanks Klaus.

For some reason that little fire extinguisher was a pain in the ***.

Glad you like it.

Oliver