Ju 52 engine compartment interior

I'm assuming you're talking about the accessory compartment between the engine and cockpit. I haven't been able to turn up a photo, but I'd probably paint the structural parts the standard RLM 02 gray/green primer, with black hoses and details, and probably some bare metal piping. There's probably an oil tank in there..I'm not sure what color was standard on those, but I'd probably go with bare metal or RLM 02. Hopefully some of our more knowledgeable Luftwaffe modelers will have more specific info.

SN

Steve,

That it. There are 2 compartments between the cockpit and middle engine with interior details. I just want to be as accurate as possible.

Mark

I'm assuming you're talking about the accessory compartment between the engine and cockpit. I haven't been able to turn up a photo, but I'd probably paint the structural parts the standard RLM 02 gray/green primer, with black hoses and details, and probably some bare metal piping. There's probably an oil tank in there..I'm not sure what color was standard on those, but I'd probably go with bare metal or RLM 02. Hopefully some of our more knowledgeable Luftwaffe modelers will have more specific info.

SN