anyone have the painting instructions for a super etendard?

Hi,

I have almost completed my 1/72 sue build, and just realised the instructions i have dont have the 2 tone version. so.... does anyone have a sheet with the painting instructions (picture of the pattern).

:P

Rob, sorry mate, I couldnt figure out what that address was? I'm guessing it was an email addy with a few characters missing? :)

El Pebe, PM sent! :soapbox: I'm guessing you have a Sue done in the blue on white schem in argentine armada colours judging by the squadron badge in your avatar.

Edited by mick555
El Pebe, PM sent! :thumbsup: I'm guessing you have a Sue done in the blue on white schem in argentine armada colours judging by the squadron badge in your avatar.

Hey Mike, email sent with the scans and Rob right email.

I didnt build my SUE yet, but you guess right, mine will be one of the Argentine Armada of course.

Cya!

Edited by El pibe vitina

ha ha, i dont know?

anyone know what is a good mix of colours to make the sue camo? i have humbrol 145 which is what the airfix instructions say is the lihgt grey, but it doesnt look right? and i have no idea what humbrol 125 is but i dont have it, so what would i mix to make that?

anyone know what is a good mix of colours to make the sue camo? i have humbrol 145 which is what the airfix instructions say is the lihgt grey, but it doesnt look right? and i have no idea what humbrol 125 is but i dont have it, so what would i mix to make that?

Humbrol 125/145 =

Gunship Grey FS36118/Blue Grey FS35237 or

Tamiya Dark Grey Xf24/Medium Grey XF20

- personally I think FS36118 is too dark at 1/72 scale, and I would add a drop of white just to lighten it up a tad.

Adam

firstly many thanks t oLuis for providing me with painting instructions, and giving me the correct email. massive thankyou!

gunship grey, hey? seems far too dark, but i could be very wrong! I will have an experiment now and see what i can come up with. I think adding a drop or 2 of white to the 145 will make it pretty close to the light grey also. thanks for the help Adam! :thumbsup:

What else would Luis make!!!(????)

Hey Adam!

Glad to see you here again... Really I like the French two tone cammo more than Argentinean. But I cant resist to build Argentine planes.

firstly many thanks t oLuis for providing me with painting instructions, and giving me the correct email. massive thankyou!

You are always welcome.

Cya!