When I was at Pima I took 444 pics. Not all are super star quality, but I was like a kid in a candy shop! Here is a link to my PB if you are interested. It's almost a complete walk through of the museum. I missed some subjects, but the day is only so long!

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq297/r...intenance/Pima/

The is one odd duck!

P9010469.jpg

firepower!

P9010499.jpg

P9010515.jpg

Love all the stencles!

P9010256.jpg

They have quite a few Migs.

P9010352.jpg

Ah, a PIMA thread. Looks like a good place to put some non fling wing photos. Like C-130 Crewchief I kinda went crazy there. I ended up taking 734 pics. Anyway, here's a random sample of some fixed wing stuff. lemme know if you guys want more.

Ray

PICT4953.JPG

PICT4941.JPG

PICT4929.JPG

PICT5051.JPG

PICT4932.JPG

PICT4987.JPG

perhaps one of my favorite fixed wing aircraft:

PICT4996.JPG

Did they put the B-36 where the Super Guppy was sitting ?? Where did they put the Guppy ??

I am not sure that the B-36 is in the same place as the Guppy, but it is in the same area. The Super Guppy is a little to the west of the B-36, close to where the NASA C-135 is.

Thanks guys. I it was hot as Heck out there! If you want to see more pics I linked my Photo Bucket in the first post. I thought the eyes on that Tomcat looked odd also. Viewed from the side it wasn't that bad though.

Curt