366th Fighter Wing Gunfighters

Finishing up my 366th Fighter Wing jets... 1/48 Hasegawa F-15C of the 390FS Wild Boars, Revell F-15E of the Bold Tigers, and Hasegawa F-16CJ of the 389FS T-Bolts... The T-bolts converted to the F-15E and that jet will be completed this week...I will post better pics soon

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

Nice :whistle: , Are you going to do any actual Gunfighter jets, or just Squadron jets?

Collection similar to yours is on my to do list.

For the 366th - I just wanted to do the squadron jets... that will be it for Mountain Home... I'll be finishing off my F-15E set with a Lakenheath OG jet and then Hoping to do Seymour Johnsons Wing King jet with whomever comes out with the wing king decals...

For the 366th - I just wanted to do the squadron jets... that will be it for Mountain Home... I'll be finishing off my F-15E set with a Lakenheath OG jet and then Hoping to do Seymour Johnsons Wing King jet with whomever comes out with the wing king decals...

I see, Hopefully someone does the 428th FS Buccaners decals soon, So a MO F-15SG can be built, hopefully someone will do them soon. http://www.mountainhome.af.mil/shared/medi...F-2449R-004.JPG

Lakenheath I would like to do a F-15E setup for Cap. SJ I have my heart set on a Demo bird, preferably the Chiefs.

Right now I am building Lt. Gen. Norman Seip's Bird,

Hope you don't mind me showing it to you in your thread. I have about a week/ 2 weeks left on it, hopefully then it will be finished.

F-15E7-27-09.jpg

Edited by Wayne S
I see, Hopefully someone does the 428th FS Buccaners decals soon, So a MO F-15SG can be built, hopefully someone will do them soon. http://www.mountainhome.af.mil/shared/medi...F-2449R-004.JPG

Lakenheath I would like to do a F-15E setup for Cap. SJ I have my heart set on a Demo bird, preferably the Chiefs.

Right now I am building Lt. Gen. Norman Seip's Bird,

Hope you don't mind me showing it to you in your thread. I have about a week/ 2 weeks left on it, hopefully then it will be finished.

F-15E7-27-09.jpg

Nice ... i'll be using the same set of decals for the 389FS jets.... I need to put the models in better natural lighting as the weathering will show...what are u arming the F-15E with?

Nice ... i'll be using the same set of decals for the 389FS jets.... I need to put the models in better natural lighting as the weathering will show...what are u arming the F-15E with?

This one will have one AIM-120 and one AIM-9. Since I have a few of them to do, I want them to all be different, Since it is Seip's Bird, I am going to leave the Pods under it off to. So it just has the wing stations. I am debating on putting Seip's and his GIB in and having them with the Tigers visor covers to give it some contrast.

You can some what make out the visor covers in this picture.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Air/M...f8faa50a628fb00

Love it, thats a really nice collection :salute: an F-15C is high on my to do list at the moment, gonna be an MO or Kadena Wing King,

Gary

My next F-15C is from my old Kadena Wing..it will probably be the Wing King ... that would actually complete my PACAF fighter set for the early 2000s.. of course I will need to mull over A-10s from Osan and Eielson....All this of course after my next project of a Academy 90FS F-22...

Hi 'Siesta3'

You clearly have a liking for the Mountain Home jets. Living where I do, the Lakenheath jets inspired me to build an F-15E from the original Hasegawa 48th Scale Strike Eagle demonstrator kit. A few adjustments were needed but I was quite happy with the result.

F-15E Lakenheath

The Eagle being such a great 'plane ... I've just seen and snapped up a JASDF Aggressor F-15DJ. The camo scheme looks very nice. It was a little expensive, being limited edition, but I couldn't resist!

Keep building those Eagles!

Ian

Finishing up my 366th Fighter Wing jets... 1/48 Hasegawa F-15C of the 390FS Wild Boars, Revell F-15E of the Bold Tigers, and Hasegawa F-16CJ of the 389FS T-Bolts... The T-bolts converted to the F-15E and that jet will be completed this week...I will post better pics soon

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

Hi 'Siesta3'

You clearly have a liking for the Mountain Home jets. Living where I do, the Lakenheath jets inspired me to build an F-15E from the original Hasegawa 48th Scale Strike Eagle demonstrator kit. A few adjustments were needed but I was quite happy with the result.

Thanks IAN .. its more the liking of commanders jets... for awhile I wanted to do some more.. ie Elmendorf F-15C along with the Strike Eagles I have .. or the the Lakenheath trio squadrons but I will be doing the same jet as yours - the 48OG .. (that jet of yours looks awesome).